(See All?) Announcements
661 Users Online
Google, Ryder, Chan

break apart pt. 1 — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oula Whitebark
Oula nodded, feeling relief that he agreed to take her. Even better yet, they could leave now. Nothing else was more important to her than finding Joan as quickly as possible, before something happened to her. Every single motherly paranoia seemed to grow legs in the wake of Joan's disappearance. All she knew was that the sooner she found her, the better. Oula followed directly behind the dark male, her step just the little bit livelier now that she had the slightest glimmer of hope ahead of her. 

Oula followed after the dark male, her rounded ears perking upward as Azar spoke. Oula nodded politely, "Yes, Oula Whitebark." She said, properly introducing herself. She couldn't forget her manners, especially with this wolf going out of his way to help her. 

Much of the day was passed in silence as they traveled eastward, the rolling, snowy fields giving way to the cover of trees. Oula couldn't help but feel curious about Azar, and indeed the silence did start to wear on her. "So, Azar," She started roughly, her throat still a bit hoarse from all her caterwauling earlier. "You're just passing through the area, then?" She asked, simply curious, having noted from his scent that he didn't seem to be with a pack, just Deacon, and he had mentioned not being familiar with the area.
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2017, 05:27 AM by Oula.)
[Image: oula_by_becuffin-dbafpqr.png]
Played by Kydnt who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Balthazar Asurn
Balthazar tried not to trip as the woman fully introduced herself. He kept his breathing steady, placing one paw in front of the other. These poor, foolish wolves truly would trust a wolf in sheep's clothing. Luckily, the stupid woman walked behind him, completely oblivious to the cruel smile that had crawled across his maw. "Hmm, almost" He said. "Like you, I'm looking for someone, too. But I think I've just about found them." He wanted to laugh. 
{fade}

(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2017, 05:49 AM by Balthazar.)