(See All?) Announcements
774 Users Online
Google, Magg

Sarah smiles — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
Sahalie was glad that the "relationship" between Alastor and Lark had improved to where they were not immediately at each other's throats or bickering. Al was very headstrong, and Larkspur loved to get a rise out of him, but this was an important conversation and she didn't want to have to break them up. They might still be children but they had to make an attempt to act like adults at least. So Al swallowed his pride and the girl listened to him respond appropriately to the conversation, though she did not share his reservations about the copse. There was nothing wrong with the darkness, to her, but she had grown up in it. The copse was cozy, to her, and while maybe it would drive some wolves away Oak Tree Bend had never had a problem acquiring wolves.

But Larkspur was right: instead of wondering where Spieden would fall they should actually bring the idea up with her. Sahalie chewed on her lip, a little concerned with the thought of broaching the topic. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this whole thing to be really real, though maybe it already was. Her ears flopped about. Spieden had been her only reason for coming up here, and it felt hypocritical to just abandon her... but at the same time Sahalie could not abandon her dreams either. What if they were looking around in the south east and Serach saw her again? Would he call her a feckless coward?

If four was enough, then four was enough. Sahalie was not opposed to looking around for more wolves, though, as they searched the Vale for a place to settle. "Alright," she said, waving her tail cautiously behind her, "I'll talk to Spieden. We should plan on leaving...." But when? The snows were merciless, but she hated it here so much. "Soon. We'll find the right time." In her mind she heard the critical echo of Serach's voice: "If there's a right way to do it, I haven't heard of it yet." There had to be something she cold do. Things would work out.

@Kino feel free to start wrapping it up ;p unless there's something else anyone wants to bring up
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

Kino was not an overly proud being, but he would rather cut out his own tongue than admit that Larkspur had brought forth some helpful information to them. But...he didn’t acknowledge mentally that the man had done so. They both were young and very inexperienced in this whole ordeal, and while he had been pretty correct with his assumptions there was still more he had to learn. He couldn’t let the old coot’s ego get too big, right?

Auds turned to Hal as she spoke, agreeing and mentioning that they needed to leave soon. His own head bobbed in agreement to this. He didn’t want to be here any more than the others did, it seemed. But, if they were to put their plans into motion they would need to go out on a few trips to scout the region they wanted to see. “Yeah, we’ll need to go scout out where we want to go. Maybe tell Craw that we’re going on a hunting trip to find some more prey, since there doesn’t seem to be much around here,” he commented, gathering himself to his paws. He gave himself another good shake to make sure he got rid of any stray droplets then turned around. “Speaking of which, I’m gonna go try and look for something. I’ll see you back at the den,” the boy said, offering a gentle bump to Hal’s shoulder. Then, his blue gaze traveled over to Larkspur and he gave a hesitant nod. If the man was to be his subordinate then they’d need to gain a little civility he supposed. After all, it didn’t seem like the little sunspot would let him chase the man out like he so craved to do. Moving forward he headed off to do some more thinking and sniff around.

Exit.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume