break apart pt. 2 — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
"No."

Well, that just wasn't going to do. "Then get it yourself and find that other girl yourself too. I'm leaving." He spat. Kidnapping someone had never been part of the deal. Deacon had not signed a contract to take he had only signed to find. This wasn't even the female that Azar had wanted! With a swift snarl, the large man took off into the dark. He was now faced with the decision to go announce what had happened or make himself disappear altogether.

He could feel himself growing tired but there was no time to sleep. Oula was trapped in a pit and Azar, if that was even his real name the filthy liar, was only going to do god knew what. He would set out and perhaps once he distanced himself he'd be able to make the better choice in this situation. There was always the factor that what if Grizzly Hollow thought Deacon had all done this? It made him worry. He'd be outnumbered going to their doorstep with bad news.

His paws thudded against the cold ground as his head occasionally looked behind him to see if Azar bothered to chase after him. Deacon now knew what the man was capable of and had a reason to feel a sliver of fear.

-Dea's exit unless stopped-
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kydnt who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Balthazar Asurn
Balthazar looked away from the pit, his yellow eyes staring into the boy as he suddenly spoke up. "You damned coward, run then. I don't want to see you again." He hissed, tacking on the tail of a threat at the end. He had no use for wolves that split at the soonest sign of trouble. He hadn't even hurt the lass, yet! She'd gotten herself into that hole, it wasn't his fault she had the temper of a bear just out of hibernation. Balthazar snuffed as the black wolf sped off into the shadows. Good riddance to the whelp. He just hoped that the boy wouldn't think to grab help, but even if he did, it might still be too late for his captive.

The beast returned his full attention to the trapped wolf who was currently trying to claw her way out of the pit, and making a damned racket in the process. "Damn it, shut up!" He cursed. "Obviously, you're not getting out on your own unless you sprout wings. So why don't you just cooperate and tell me where he is? You know who I'm talking about, so stop wasting both of our time and just tell me." He said with a roll of his eyes. 
Played by Kydnt who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oula Whitebark
Oula clawed uselessly at the walls, occasionally gaining a small grip, but not enough. She tried to jump upwards to get a little closer, but the searing pain in her hips prevented her from doing more than a bunny hop. She gasped, sliding down the sides and collapsing in a heap at the bottom again. She was shaking with a heady mix of fury, fear, and pain, and never before had she felt so entirely helpless. She'd done nothing to this wolf, but apparently he'd decided to make her life hell, in more ways than one. 

Oula's ears flicked, hearing Deacon's voice faintly from somewhere above. She lifted her head, looking up into the small circle of the dark night sky. "Deacon! Please, help me!" She yelled, not even knowing if he could hear her. "Deacon!!!" If there were any gods in the world, she prayed that he might hear her, come back, get help, do something. But she knew of none, and for now it seemed her fate was in the paws of the beady eyed wolf staring down at her and making demands that she couldn't fill. 

"I don't know, I dont know. As far as I know, they've all been killed. If there's anyone else left, I don't know who. I haven't seen them. It's just me, and I've done nothing to you. Please, just-" She choked, she hated pleading like this. "Just let me go. Please."
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2017, 11:12 PM by Oula.)
[Image: oula_by_becuffin-dbafpqr.png]
Played by Kydnt who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Balthazar Asurn
Balthazar's black hackles raised, the grating sound of her begging was getting on his nerves. He knew she was lying, he'd tracked the wolf this far, and he was to expect that she didn't know him? Either they had escaped together, owing to some oversight allowed not one, but two to slip through the cracks. Or, she was serving as a sort of safe haven for the lone survivor. He leaned forward, grinning down at her, his pearly sharp teeth glinting in the dark. "Are you just trying to play dumb? Or did you hit your head so hard on the way down that you've forgotten your own kin?" 

"I'd just love to let you out of there. But just when you get out is entirely up to you." He laughed cruelly. "I suppose, if you don't want to tell me, your pack might just know where he is then, hmm? Or perhaps one of your other sweet little children will have something to say? I find, I can be quite persuasive with the young ones." He said with a sickly grin. The threat was a gamble that the woman even had any other children besides the missing girl, but he figured it was a decent guess.

"Either way, I'll find out in the end. But, it's up to you how much you want to suffer." If she really wanted to be a martyr, who was he to stop her?
Played by Kydnt who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oula Whitebark
Oula would get no mercy from the vindictive man. If she was lucky, her pleas might have fallen on deaf ears. Instead, it was clear he heard her, and even clearer that he simply did not care. It appeared that he was getting some sick amusement from toying with her like this, and asking her questions she couldn't hope to answer. She could piece some of it together, that someone had survived the massacre that had cleared out her battalion. But she didn't know who it was, or where in the world they could possibly be now. Internally she damned herself for not using her alias earlier. Giving her name had evidently been giving the man a nail to put in her own coffin.

Her stomach fell as the beast began to make threats against her own pack, her own children! She would hope the pack could deal with a single rogue wolf, but she'd seen how cruel this man could be, and she'd seen how gentle the wolves of the Hollow were... And if he caught just one of them alone... She pulled herself to her feet again, snarling up at those gleaming eyes. "Don't you dare! I'll kill you!" She screamed. She didn't remember telling him where her pack was located, but it was a trivial detail. He had her scent, and it wouldn't be impossible to follow it back if he knew where to start. "I told you, I don't know! If I knew, I'd fucking tell you!" She shrieked, anger rising inside her. She just wished she could reach up and tear that smug smirk off his face. 

And then, he was gone. She stared up at the empty space where his face had been. "Hey! You bastard, come back!" She roughly yelled, getting no response. "You can't get away with this!" She threw her paws against the wall, scratching her way up again against her protesting body. Someone would find her, right? "Hey!" She yelled into the void, met only by the sound of silence. Even at the end of all this, Joan was out there somewhere. Oula crumpled to the ground, sobbing in defeat.

{fade}
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2017, 01:59 AM by Oula.)
[Image: oula_by_becuffin-dbafpqr.png]