(See All?) Announcements
382 Users Online
Bing

A chance encounter — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alexandra who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
Cadnece stood, she stepped back her large paws crunching in the snow. "<b> ah yes, I do belive that I should apologize. I normally am much smater about streering clear of pack boundries but you see a hare, my hare ran into your territory" </b> her tail flicked in great annoyance.

A growl came from her empty belly <b>"you wouldn't happen to be looking from pack members would you?"</b> Cadence knew she wouldn't survive the winter on her own and know had grown desperate.
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Her apology was noted with a dip of his muzzle, but it did not stop the roguish smirk that smoothed across his inky lips. “I guess that makes it my hare then, doesn’t it?” He darkly mused the words, though in truth the hare did little to tempt him at the moment. Hunger was not quite upon him these days, with the upcoming events he was about to foresee.

At her question to whether or not they were recruiting, the Tainn male allowed a shrug to pass his shoulders, his features becoming serious once more. “For Swift River? You’d have to ask my brother or his mate, as they are the leaders here.”
Played by Alexandra who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
"well yes I guess it would be your hare then, please if you see it don't hesitate killing it" Cadence joked. A faint frown touched her leathery lips when he told her she'd have to meet yet more wolves <b>'great,just great more soclaization'</b> They sat in silence for several moments before Cadence stood and looked at Ruiko " I'll be back, so keep a watch"

With that Cadence head back to her den, hungry and hopless now more than ever. Curling up into a ball Cadence fell into an uneasy sleep as the darkness fell on them, dreams filled with the flashing of pearly white teeth and yips of pain flooded Cadence's mind
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
His lips quirked up slightly to a smirk upon her joke, though Ruiko dipped his muzzle slightly toward her. “A kill that will help to feed the mouths of our pups,” he offered, once more stressing that protected and precious lives remained behind the borders and were carefully looked after by the pack, whether it be prey or trespasser.

Her murmur about socialization was lost upon the male. A wolf who enjoyed silence, Ruiko was still a firm believer in the old laws of their kind, and the life of pack was one of them. To be daunted at socializing was a bit disconcerting in his eyes. At the mention he’d best watch for her as she would be back, a low growl seeped past the male’s lips, his eyes flashing briefly. While she turned to leave, the tawny wolf could only hope her words that could be easily misconstrued as a threat were not such, for he was going to put the adults on alert to keep tabs on the borders, lest she not have respect for them. Turning, the Tainn male continued his travel along the border, reassuring himself that Swift River was well marked and protected.