491 Users Online
Bing

I'll blossom. — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
@Rosalind sorry for the small wait hun!

Yellow to tan in color, long stem, thin... she recalled multiple times in her head, memorizing the description of the plant that she would be in search of fairly soon. She knew of a swamp, at least she assumed it wouldn't be hard to find, and with this description in mind she was confident that she'd be able to find what she was looking for. Her eyes, vibrant with new life, stared into those of Rosalinds and she smiled with a happiness that hadn't overcome her until now, a wash of euphoria that made her happy for the woman's company. She had done way more good than she would probably give credit for. She asked if Rory was a medicine wolf and immediately her head shook to the side, having never considered the practice although she had encountered a few of them as her time of being a loner, the profession had always seemed to risky to her and lonely. "No ma'am, I am not, but I like herbs." she admitted with another smile. She had always been kind of fascinated with the potency of some of the plants that she'd come across.

The topic quickly returned to her knowledge of Oak Tree Bend and Rory felt her throat grow dry again though she nodded her head regardless, knowing that the woman had no idea that her memory of the pack had vanished nearly completely. It seemed, at the time, an interesting idea to have an accompanying body though so she volunteered her services. There was no telling the length of time she could keep this up. "You're no bother, really. I wasn't doing much of interest anyway, plus, I need the change of scenery." and the lanky woman lifted to all fours, shook out her pelt, and made her way to Rosalinds side, ready for what ever she had in store for them.
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Maeby who has 56 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rosalind Andromeda-Tainn
No worries! I took longer anyways u__u. You can post an exit, or just archive. Doesn't matter to me!

Someone who took interest in herbs but had no place in the medical field? That was definitely a first for the yearling. Where she'd came from nothing was really done without a purpose. Strange world, but the very idea of it all sure sounded relaxing. "O-oh, well that's cool too!" The fae smiled at her now overzealous company. Perhaps she'd find a hobby or two of her own some day! "I dunno much about herbs, I mean.. Little things my brother attempted to teach me every now and again but.. Mostly mushrooms." She giggled. "You'd probably like him actually, you're similar in some ways.. His names Perseus, if you somehow run into 'em someday."

Rosalind took a moment to really appreciate what this kind stranger had just offered to do for her. Were all wolves outside of home this sweet? Though it still bothered her a little that it might be too much of a favor to ask. She'd just have to make sure the trip went as smoothly as possible on her part. "Y-you ready then? I'll show you what the mushrooms like like if we pass by any swamps!" She grinned, it was the least she could do. Perhaps if they were to ever meet again in the future she'd be able to properly return the favor.

After waiting for a sign of approval from her company, the fae took her first few steps in continuing this excruciating journey of hers.

(This post was last modified: May 05, 2017, 10:49 AM by Rosalind.)