(See All?) Announcements
407 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

tossed about like a ship on the ocean — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
For @Ainashi only. Takes place during this thread.

When they were a decent distance away from the women, Gent halted, turning swiftly on his paws to face the man that had once been his loyal second. His pale eyes regarded the other, a beat of silence passing so that the larger wolf could be assured that they were out of earshot from @Raela and @Sylva. Now, he better be given the whole story. The first time that Zilas had vanished had not been a betrayal; Gent had known what he was after, had helped himself to set onto that path. That it took so long for them to meet again, for Gent to be able to enact his promise, was had not negatively reflected nor impacted either of them. This was so much different, and he had to wonder if perhaps, despite the innocuous circumstances of that first time, he might have missed a warning sign in it.

Expelling a stream of hot air from his nostrils, Gent finally asked:

"Why did you disappear?"

Without warning, without a word, when they had needed him the most. It had been a horrid time to abandon them, and while they did not suffer for it, he could not have predicted that. So had it been by choice? Or had something forced him? Gent wasn't sure which he wished it to be. The former would make the decision of what to do with him easier, but the latter would be easier to forgive. Was Zilas worth this continued effort?
(This post was last modified: Feb 12, 2017, 11:11 PM by Gent.)
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
It seemed to the ghost that they had walked for quite a while for the whole time the king had said not a word. To be honest the ghost longed to speak, to say sorry to apologize for their mistake but they also knew that suck was likely not an option. However, as the king turned around his swift movements caught the pale ghost by surprise. And before they managed to stop they had taken two steps to more and gotten way too close to the dark king. With a yelp, they dropped to their belly and crawled backward ears pinde to their skull and tongue dangling oddly from his mouth.

Words left the kings mouth and for a moment they just stared at the king's feet before they started talking.

"We went back to look for Garmr, Skadi and Vali. We need to know if they were alive or dead after the crime we all had committed before we disappeared. "

They paused for a moment raising their gaze to the king's pail eyes "We couldn't find them" their eyes didn't drop as the continued speaking. "We met someone, a female, she called us by the name he gave us. And spoke to us like you did when we first meet. She lead us back to her pack, it was a trap. She was a former follower of Garmr they all where" they paused eyes dropping to the ground. Saying it out loud they felt stupid.  How could any wolf who knew the name given to them at birth treat the kindly? It all seemed to stupid to them now. Continuing they added.

"They trapped us and told us the truth, that the Oak tree bend wolves killed our parents." They once again lifted their head to look at the king as the fell silent. There they told him, what they so desperately tried to hide to keep the King from casting they away, was out. Not it mattered anymore, they were a traitor a deserter.

"Talking." IT.  
(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2017, 07:50 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
This... referring to himself in the plural was new. Hinting unfortunately at the idea that his old friend might be more unhinged than ever before. Indeed, he did not seem to be Zilas any longer; he was back to being Ainashi. Why? What had undone their good work? Gent wasn't really given that answer. Instead, he was given information that, frankly, made his blood boil.

Tidbits were dropped, a crime committed, Oak Tree Bend, and they were committed to memory, but he would not branch in this mess just yet.

"Why?" he snarled, his jaws clacking around the word.

"Why would you go back for them, again? So they could degrade you again, beat you again? Without a word. You left us without a word, when our pack was new and vulnerable, when my children had just been born. I needed you, but you snuck off in the middle of the night to crawl back to them?!"

Maybe this was something he hadn't seen in his theories about the gravely abused. Maybe once they were too far gone, they couldn't ever be turned from their abusers. What a waste.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The part where he talks in first person was don on purpose. ehh and sorry for the mess.....

As the king snapped his teeth together the ghost pulled back by habit. And then he requested or demanded answers. But what were they say? what could they say? how would he understand? how could he understand? opening their mouth as if to say something before closing it again. Eyes seeking the kings they spoke. "We need to know if we were to blame for their death or if they had succeeded in their quest, we need to put his ghost to rest. We need to know if they were dead, for it would be our fault we left with no word after the first kill had been made when Nayeli refused to follow our father. We need to know if our uncle or mother had talked scenes into him, had gotten him to leave. Or if they died because I wasn't there to be the decoy." as he spoke anger started burning in his chest. and anger not for the king but for himself. He had been so stupid, so dumb. "I need to know I were to blame for the death of not just one wolf but four wolves!" the anger boiled in his voice and just a slight bit he straightened up. "when I came to the crest I lied I settled nothing with my family, I ran, thought that spending time alone in the wild with no white king to beat me down could make me better. Make me worthy to stand beside you. I were wrong It didn't, it made it worse, IT haunted me and so did he. Tell me my King had you known this, had you known that blood solid my paws would you even have let me near them?" He snapped his teeth, heart hammering in his chest and the sound of blood rushing in his ears.  And as if a switch had been pressed their eyes widened in fear and panic.

Realizing what they done the dropped to the ground laying almost flat on their belly, tail Tugged under them and ears pressed back aginst their skull while they in an awkward motion crawled back a whine escaping their lips. "Sorry, please we did not mean to... sorry, please sorry" they repeated themselves over and over as they halted their movement, panic and fear rising in their voice. 

"Talking." IT.  
(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2017, 08:15 AM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
He had held out hope that somehow Zilas would salvage things, that his answer would be reminiscent of the meritorious second Gent had once thought him. Instead, each word the man said sent the alpha's ears farther back and his lip higher in a disapproving sneer. As the anger and chaos rose within the other's voice and eyes, Gent's muzzle tipped downward while his spine straightened to stand him taller, a domineering stance daring the wolf before him to try anything physical. But of course, that wasn't what Zilas really wanted, and the lost man suddenly dissolved into apologies and fear. It didn't matter. That he could be so swept away by his emotions, and was still so horrifically tied to his past and family, was what damned him in the shadow king's eyes.

No matter how much Gent wanted to lift him up and make him better, he knew that Zilas would never be a wolf he could trust.

"I told you, your past was behind you. That you were a new man, but you chose to fucking crawl back to it all. What do you care that they were dead or alive? Your sins were absolved but you chose to drown in them all the same, for a second time, and now you're out of chances. I can't depend on you, and I sure as hell won't allow my pack to."

A murderous past, Gent could have dealt with. Obviously, whatever Zilas had done was by threat of those around him. Yet his loyalty was still to them, dead or alive. It would never be to Gent alone, that much was clear.

"It's best you leave."
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
As the black king rose into dominance and words fell from his lips like Acid on the ghost. They bowed down further with every word, and while they stung painfully they could not be more true. They had failed him and the pack, had failed ever one once again. But what hurt the most was that he had allowed himself to hope. Had allowed himself to believe that there were still light by the end of the tunnel. Of course, they been foolish in doing so. They known they were a lost cause from the day Garmr had made it clear they were worth nothing. Truly they should have known that such would not change, but they had forgotten had allowed the black king to plant hope in them, and now it had rotted away like everything they touched did.

"It's best you leave."

They bowed their head, "I know" the words doped from their tongue but they were empty. They knew, they known all along that coming back was a mistake. And yet the allowed themselves to be talked into it, to go back and see the king again. But the king had made his judgment clear, they were not welcome anymore. The Notch was not their home, and they failed once more. Once more they had let the king down, but at least this time the king still stood tall and living. Looking up they opened their mouth as if to say something but no words formed instead they bowed their head a final time before standing up in their full height. Bowing their head they stepped back, tail still stuck between their legs and posture in no way dominant they spoke "Goodby then, Stay safe Black king" they spoke as they turned around fully and left.

The White king was dead and gone and the Black king hand banished him from his Kingdom. They were alone again, and this time there were no one to catch them as they fell down that black hole. A voice stirring in his head as IT laughed Foolish Boy! Dumb, Beaten, Broken and useless

-exit-

"Talking." IT.  
(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2017, 05:42 PM by Ainashi.)