(See All?) Announcements
579 Users Online
Google, Bing

The Sun And The Sound Of Birds — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
Not noticing Yvly's shocked face, Amaryllis tilted her head in thought, staring at the tree. How would they move it? Snapping out of her thoughts when Yvly said they might be able to move it, if the tree could be leveraged, Amaryllis glanced towards her.

"Maybe we can," Trying to be something of a yeasayer, Amaryllis nodded and stepped towards the tree, managing to just squeeze under it to see if there was something on the other side she could see while Yvly stayed on the other side. Yet she miscalculated just how much room was between the dirt and the tree as she tried to squeeze under.

Her chest was just a little too wide and it was only two seconds too late, when she was trying to scramble through, that she wasn't moving anywhere. The tree was digging roughly into her shoulders and the dirt below her wasn't moving. Panic set in as thoughts of not being able to escape and that she'd die a horrible death here, of dehydration and/or starvation. All because she didn't think to jump over or go around the tree. No, she just had to clamber under it.

"Yvly! I'm stuck!" She managed to wheeze out in her panicked state, trying to wiggle her way out but failing to do so. Her claws dug into the dirt, where her paws could reach, in an attempt to push herself out to no avail. please, still be there, her mind yelled, though the small logical part of her mind told her that Yvly would still be there and of course she'd hear her. Yet because she heard nothing of her friend, it made her panic even worse.

"Yvly!"
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2017, 12:04 PM by Amaryllis.)
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

Yvly stepped back to allow her friend go through with whatever plan she had going on in her mind, happy to assist her in whatever way she could to get the tree out of the way of the trail where it would be of no hindrance. Dark amber eyes watched as Lily crouched down to go under the tree, belly down on the ground and legs outstretched to pull herself through to the other side, however there did not seem to be enough room to squeeze through and, much to the tawny female's horror, the greyscale female became stuck. Fur standing on end in her panic as Lily called out in a panicked tone, she looked around wildly to see if anyone was close enough to help, and upon seeing no one let out an anguished wine. "It's okay! I'll... I'll get you out, I promise!"

Darting closer the tawny female let out a series of short wails and whimpers in her distress, pawing rather uselessly at the log itself. In her panicked state Yvly missed a couple swipes at the tree, her paw hitting the dirt and creating deep claw marks which gave her a sudden idea. "Oh! Hold on, I'm gonna dig from this side and create enough room for you to reverse back out... just keep wiggling, okay?" With determination, Yvly dug as fast as she could into the dirt beside her friend's rump, sending clumps of dirt flying behind her. Huffing, she paused in her digging, dark amber eyes staring at the deeper hole she had created, another anguished whine escaping her maw. "See if you can reverse out now?" There was an upturn at the end of her sentence, spoken more of a question than as a statement.

293 words

Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
Doing as she was asked, Amaryllis kept wiggling, trying to push herself out of underneath the tree. Even though the tree didn't touch the ground completely, with a small space beneath it, it was only really big enough smaller animals to fit under it. Amaryllis wasn't sure just how she had managed to miscalculate it.

The soil around her begun loosening as she heard and felt Yvly's claws dig at the ground around her, the feeling of being trapped lessening with each clump of dirt excavated out from near her. Giving one last big wiggle and push backwards, Amaryllis popped out of the hole and tumbled backwards.  

"Well," Breathing deeply yet wincing at the slight soreness her chest felt at it, Amaryllis turned to look at Yvly. "Remind me to never do that again." As if it wasn't the most obvious statement to make, after what had just occurred. "I think...I think if we want to move this, we'll need some help from the others." the woman admitted as she glanced back at the large fallen tree. "but for now, I think we should just leave the damned tree." Amaryllis generally wasn't one to hate very easily, especially towards something technically inanimate. But she wasn't very fond of this tree now. Though ironically, not because of the scar it gave her but because she got stuck under the thing almost willingly.
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2017, 08:44 AM by Amaryllis.)
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]