(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Bing, Google

by the light of the moon. — Firefly Weir 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
For the simple 'kiss' to be returned was all the Rook had asked of the man, and when it was, he felt the weight slide of his shoulders. He bowed down even lower before leaping away a meter or so when Veho rumbled and scrambled to his feet. He let out a playful sort of growl, the sort of sound that cubs made when they played tug-of-war or were determined to get something just out of their reach. Then, a taunt as the Leader became a gray blur that danced away alongside the Lagoon.

Across the snow Veho went and where Veho went, Rook darted after him, tongue lolling from his jaws and tail waving high in the spirit of pursuit. The Macieo had always been a little faster, a little spryer when it came to bounding around, but that didn't matter, Rook gave chase. He frolicked across the mud and the snow, kicking it up in bits and pieces as he went, easily getting caught up in the moment... and forgetting what he had meant to say and ask:

Would you be "Dad" to Amaryllis' and my cubs? You couldn't give me cubs, and I could care less about it. I've found a remedy for that: I've invited @Amaryllis in. I hope that's okay... Please, please, say yes... I'm sorry I was barely there for Joan, for Felix, for Ophelia. I'll make it right this time. I promise.

Gone. Gone, gone, gone with playful nip his jaws at Veho's ruff and rolling about in the snow without a care. Rook thought little of it now, unaware of the future repercussions that he had unknowingly put into place.

(Fade.)

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.