(See All?) Announcements
682 Users Online
Bing, Google

carry me away — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
His offer was declined but Kerberos' smile didn't fade. He mostly understood the male's reasoning. If he was in search of someone in the winter it wasn't guaranteed how much time his sister may have had left. That was if she was a loner and not apart of a pack. In the case she was safely in a pack then perhaps Eskil would have more time on his side.

"Completely understandable." The young Draw wolf shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. "I'll still ask around and if I learn anything while you're still in the area," However long that would be since Eskil didn't want to linger for too long. "I'll try to find you and let you know." Kerberos hoped the male wouldn't mind. He would most likely ask even if the Whitebark did mind. That was unless he threw some catastrophic fit over someone wanting to be helpful in the search for the missing Oula Whitebark.

He slowly began to turn around. Once he was mostly facing back towards where he had originally come from, Kerberos tossed the pale colored male a glance. "I think it's time for me to head out." His voice was soft and kind. "I wish you the best of luck in finding your sister." He gave one last nod before he set off into the woods again. That was enough adventure for one day.

-kerb exit-
have you checked out my player preferences?