(See All?) Announcements
704 Users Online
Google, Bing

Broken Dolls — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Moonshadow This thread takes place after Kajika has asked permission to Leave. I am just getting it up so You don't have to reply right away or until we finish the other thread if you don't want to.

Seeking Moonshadow out wasn’t really something that the beta wanted to do, he had news for her that he was certain she wasn’t going to like. Still he knew that he had to tell her regardless of how she felt about it. He just wouldn’t feel right leaving without telling her that he was going and saying goodbye to her. She would most certainly be upset with him and that was the last thing the dark man wanted for then. He at least owed her that much after she had put up with his foul mood for the past months.

Telling her that he had gotten permission to leave Fallen Tree Cove for a little while on a scouting mission wouldn’t be easy. Just coming out with it would be better than dragging it out, after all dragging things out with Moonshadow never worked. She was rather observant and she knew him well enough to know when something was up. Taking a deep breath he sent out a call to her from where he stood on the lakes edge.

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2017, 11:30 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! So sorry I kinda forgot bout this Dx sorry for the shortness too

Things had been calm to say in the least. Moonshadow and her love had been given permission to bare pups - a prospect that actually terrified the woman. She tried her best to not think about it much for spring was still a little bit away. So she continued to do her duties and check up on her teacher. Normally she was the one to seek the dark man out so when his voice reached her ears she paused. Was everything okay? She abandoned her patrol and moved swiftly towards the lake. Having not been far she arrived on the rocky shore within moments after he finished his call. She smiled at him as she approached with her tail wagging behind her. "Hello Kajika how are you?" She came to sit a few lengths from him silver eyes shining with curiosity. Did he have more good news about his improvement? Or maybe some good news about Des' return? Never would the young woman have guessed that he had called her to say goodbye.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was with a sad heart that he sent out his call for Moonshadow in order to tell her that he was leaving Fallen Tree Cove for a time.  He wasn't sure how this was going to go, Moonshadow had done her best to keep up with him and when he was at his worst try and take care of him the best she could.  Kajika imagined that Moonshadow wouldn't take his news well so as he waited for her he became more and more nervous.  The only comfort that he would be able to give her was that he would not be going permanently. Still any number of things could happen while he was gone, those things were always at the back of his mind.

His wait for Moonshadow's arrival wasn't a long one and soon her ebony figure appeared on the shore with him.  She took a seat on the rocky shore not far from where he had been waiting inquiring how he was doing.  Kajika shrugged, “I’ve been better,” he replied, “I hope you are well.” The truth was he was a little better with Des’s return and learning what had happened to her. Really though how well could he be knowing how many goodbyes he had and who they were. His feelings for Moonshadow still plagued him and the guilt of lying to her whether it had been outright or not bothered him. “I've called for you because I need to tell you something,” he informed her.  It was best to just get it out of the way.

(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2017, 07:19 PM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

Her inquiry about his well being was met with a 'I've been better'. A small huff was let out at the response. Of course she knew he had been better but the question was more like was he better? Even a little? Then he asked how she was doing. How was she doing? Her nerves were a wreck lately between the permission to have pups, the well-being of her friend, Lunettes recent behavior towards her, and just life itself. It was still winter and prey was scarce, the dark woman did her best to try to get at least one kill for the caches a day but sometimes it didnt happen. "I'm good. How are you doing now that Des is back?" She asked with a smile. She hoped that he had become happier never would she expect that he would actually be leaving.

Her curiosity grew as she remembered the fact that he had called her. That being something that hadn't happened in a very long time. Silver dusted ears sat upright upon her head to catch him saying he called her because he needed to tell her something. A small smile broke on her maw for why else would someone call another? "Sure, what is it?" She questioned before worry took hold. "Is everything alright?" Worry was clear in her features now. Her mind tried to think of possible things that could be wrong but it was drawing a blank. So she sat waiting intently on what his news was.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

In a way he was glad Moonshadow hadn't questioned his response to her inquiry as to how he was doing.  If she had he might have had some difficulty responding and he wasn't in the mood to have talk his way around what was really going on.  Kajika wasn't even sure if she would go along with it a second time especially since the last time he was almost certain she knew he wasn't telling the whole truth to her.  She hadn't brought it up since so he didn't worry about it, Moonshadow wasn't one to hold back if something was bothering her. A small smile broke across his maw when she said she was good, “I'm glad to hear that.” She also asked how he was doing since Des was back, he shrugged, “Getting by, I'm glad to have her back and we've talked but there are still some things that need to be worked out.”

Which was what brought him to why he had called his ebony friend as announced he had something tell her.  He dreaded this moment afraid of how she would react but it had to be done.  He had to tell her because he didn't want her to go looking for him and not find him especially after the talk they'd had when she had returned.  When he first said he wanted to tell her something she seemed eager to hear but then she it seemed she might have thought about it as worry entered her tone.  Instead of drawing it out longer than necessary he thought it best just to get it out. “I'm leaving the cove,” he stayed matter of factly.  Once it was out he didn't feel much better about it but then how could he leaving everyone he cared about.  It might be for a short time but that didn't make it any easier, “Will be gone a couple of weeks,” he added sure she would want to know if it was forever or not.

(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2017, 03:51 PM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! I know I suck I'm so sorry Dx

Getting by...there still are some things that need to be worked out. His response confused the dark woman but the confusion soon melted away. Moon figured that was expected after being apart for so long they couldnt be expected to go about as if no time had passed at all. This was the only things she could reason since Des was the only source of her friends dismay, as far as she knew. So she simply smiled and replied "Oh, well thats understandable since its been so long. I'm sure everything will be fine". The pitch black beta believed it would be. She knew her teacher had strength and now he could finally work through his problems instead of sitting in limbo.

Thats why his call for her had come as a surprise. Was something wrong? Something had to be since when she asked how he was he pretty much said he was fine. So she inquired and waited patiently for his answer. Dark eyelids widened revealing more of her silver orbs. Leaving? He was leaving? Silver tipped ears fell to her skull as shock overcame her causing her to almost not hear his next words. Will be gone a couple of weeks. The time frame didnt lessen the blow in the slightest, he was still leaving. Had she not helped enough and why did he sound so matter of fact? Did he think she didnt care so this news wouldn't hurt? Mercury pools relaxed as her gaze swept over him. Something in the back of her mind nagged that this was her fault, that she hadn't done enough. "Oh..." She breathed unable to say anymore until she swallowed the lump in her throat. "Wh-why are you leaving?" She asked trying her best to hide the hurt in her voice. Could it really be her fault?

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
OOC: No worries, I've had those moments too.

If Kajika were honest he wasn't really sure where things stood with Des at all.  He wanted to believe that nothing had changed and they could get back to where they were. That wasn't the truth though, she was so different and had such a different outlook that he had to wonder if they would ever be anything close to where they had been. A small half smile was offered to his ebony friend, “I hope you are right and that time will help to make things with her good again.” Still he wasn't sure he should hold out hope or if he would just end up falling into the black abyss that had been his life for the past few months.  He was tired of being in that place but most of all he was tired of Des being the reason he was there.  He loved her he did but he had to be realistic.

Kajika didn't waste time in telling Moonshadow that he would be leaving, he didn't see the point in drawing it out.  He saw the surprise wash over her and he couldn't deny this has to be a surprise to her after all he hadn't mentioned one time to her he was even thinking about it.  Kajika didn't know why he hadn't, perhaps he worried that she would try to talk him out of it. There was also the fact that she was the biggest reason he needed to get away. She permeated every inch of the cove physically and in memory, he needed to get completely away to sort through his feelings towards her.  He couldn't be in love with her when she was with Tagg, that was that but even more she could never find out how he felt. It was only natural for her to ask the question that she did. “I know it's a really bad time,” he told her, “But I need to get away from the cove for a little while.  It's been almost two years since I left the mountain and I just need some time away.  I'm starting to feel better but I still have a few things I need to work out.  I think taking this time is the best way to try and sort through them,” he explained the best he could.  He hoped she would understand and not be angry with him for his decision.  “Officially it will be a scouting trip,” he finally added.

(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2017, 07:29 PM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Here she goes prying again XD

It was understandable that after over a year of not seeing one another two wolves wouldn't have the same relationship that they did. Moon knew that Des and Kajika were no different but she also knew that they could return to what once was. This is why she offered him encouragement and support that time will heal them. She was pleased when he agreed with her and stated his hope.for her being right. Her smile broadened as she nodded her head "of course it will". The happy mood quickly faded as Kajika broke the news to her. His matter of fact tone and bluntness hit her hard taking the breath from her lungs. Her eyes widened with surprise as she just stared in disbelief. It took a second for her to finally reply, to ask why he was leaving. She sat waiting for his reply, feeling the fear rising within her. Was this her fault? Did she push him away? Did she not do enough?

Then he spoke. Spoke of how long it had been since he had left the cove, how he was feeling better but still had things to work though and that it was going to be a scouting trip. She could understand how he would want to take a break and have a change of scenery, but what could he need to work out on his own now that Des was back? It just didnt add up to the dark she-wolf. "Isn't Des' return what you needed to help you work everything out? Is there something still bothering you? Something that isn't about her?" The little voice in the back of her head that said he wasn't telling her everything that day by the lake surfaced again and this time wouldn't stay quiet.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Ooc: he just doesn't know how to keep himself out of trouble lately.

Moonshadow was always good for giving him the encouragement to keep some hope no matter how down he felt.  With Des her return had left him feeling more hopeful that he could not only get out of the funk that he'd been in but also that they could rekindle what they had.  After speaking to her he felt that maybe too much time had passed, that her experiences had changed her too much. All that was left for him to do was to accept her for who she was now and hope that time would heal all their wounds.  “I just have to be patient,” he stated with a nod.  It shouldn't be too hard he was a patient man.  It was clear that Moonshadow had not taken the news of his departure well.  He hadn't liked that he had put that look on her face but telling her quickly and getting it over with was the best way for her to hear what he was planning.

She of course wanted to know what, she wouldn't be Moonshadow if she didn't. He told her all the reasons except the one that had to do with her, she didn't need to know.  Of course she had to be the one who would pick up on something that was there that he wasn't saying.  Kajika’s gaze looked past her for a moment as he felt his resolve falter for the slightest of moments.  The questions she asked it would be so easy to tell her the truth, what he hadn't told her on the shore.  The dark man sighed as his resolve returned to him and his gaze when to her silver one, “Des was a big part of it but I have also been having doubts about myself.” It wasn't entirely untrue but he knew that the doubts he’d had in himself had been his state of mind.  “You don't need to worry Moonshadow. I will go and figure out what I need to and when I come back I'll be the same old Kajika, maybe better,” he said offering her a reassuring smile.  It was a poor effort to avoid what he knew was to come, he didn't want their last moments before he left to be the same as they had been on the shore.  He didn't know how he would avoid telling her this time if she continued like she had then.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

Her teacher stated that he would have to be patient. The young woman agreed yes he would have to be and knew that it wouldn't be difficult for him. He was one of the most patient wolves she's ever known. The news sucked the breath right out of her lungs. It caught her off guard, but what caught her more off guard was his reason for the trip. This struck her as odd as confusion settled in. The gears in her mind worked over time as to try to figure out what else he needed.

Finding nothing the ebony woman questioned her friend. He replied saying that he doubted himself and that she needn't worry. She let out a small snort. She was gonna worry regardless and he should know that. Silver eyes stayed locked on their amber counterparts as he assured her that he'd come back good as new if not better. "I'm always going to worry about you." She replied giving him a small smile. "I just hope youre right. I want you to be happy..." She trailed off looking to her feet. She was going to tell him that she and Tagg had been given permission to have pups, but now she didnt know if she could. Taking a deep breath she swallowed her fear. "I want you to come back - no I need you to come back. Tagg and I have been given permission to have pups and I want you to be there for them." She looked up with her eyes pleading and threatening to release tears. He was her best friend, she couldn't do this without him.