319 Users Online
Bing, Google, Caiaphas

chaos within you — Antler Ring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

The man insisted that Kino had trusted him, that was true, but it was only to an extent. He hadn’t given any names and had really only been general in his description. There was still a far ways to go before he would be able to truly accept Zenyatta. But, all the same he would accept the advice that was about to be given. Silver auds swiveled forward to catch the words that parted the mouth of the desaturated male.

He started by saying that he’d be willing to join them and to this the boy was a little drawn aback. He hadn’t expected the male to jump so gung ho into it, or rather place himself in that position. Of course, this was also a man who seemed to be very straight forward and open to the world already. Zen’s next words made his heart stutter a little bit in his chest because it resonated like a pebble thrown into a lake, waves rippling through his body. “That...is actually some very good advice,” he coughed out, brows raised. And he was very right. A part of Kino supposed that he knew that it was true. After all, hadn’t that been a part of what he had been trying to do when he’d changed his name? Still, a part of him was still stuck on being Kino. A part of him that he detested, the part that he was trying to change. It was a skin, a bitter dried out old skin that he needed to shrug off before he could move on with his life.

“As for the sticking around part, I’ll make you a deal. You’re welcome to come along since I don’t think I can say no to someone who could help us out and give such good advice. But, you’re also welcome to just see where we settle down then go out and do what you want to. All I’d want is that you come back every so often and catch up, help me out a bit. Whichever you want it’s your choice.”

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
Played by Grey who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zenyatta

"That...is actually some very good advice."

Immediately, Alastor's acceptance of this simple reflection provoked the sort of pride that Zenyatta had once turned away. In the presence of many, this sort of awe was highly coveted back at Transcendence Tor; but, here, with only one advice-seeking youth, the nomad allowed himself to bask. If he could help just one, it would be enough, but Alastor was only just the beginning.

"As for the sticking around part," the boy had caught Zenyatta's attention again. "I’ll make you a deal." The rogue's smile softened, his mind open and every part of his being receptive to what sort of deal would be struck. The masked wolf was welcome to tag along or do as he pleased until Alastor and his followers settled down. This wasn't the sort of agreement that tethered Zenyatta to the youth. Rather, it kept him close just in case the youth needed guidance. It had become quite clear in a matter of moments that the boy was on his way to adulthood and that he did not need a chaperone or a supervisor; all he needed was a boost to get past his worries.

"We have a deal," the rogue nodded. "I will stay close if you'll tell me where you intend to put down roots - and, when you call, I will come." One more assuring smile and Zenyatta stood up, his tail still wagging as he regarded his potential pupil. There were still lands to explore and many others to meet and help; Alastor and his pack would be the first. "My ears have not failed me yet."

Embrace tranquility.