(See All?) Announcements
318 Users Online
Bing, atalietts2772, Google

[m] I started a joke — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 49 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
What a time to be alive eh? Savion was no spring chicken-not that he'd admit it- but the subtle changes in the weather instilled in him a renewed sense of vigour. And just in time too, as the journey from Yukon had been long and arduous and his body ached with the strain of being on his legs for weeks on end. But now that he was here and the past behind him, it seemed like nothing more than flotsam and jetsam drifting downstream. Out of sight and out of mind, and totally worth it, if everything went according to plan that is. Which at this point was no guarantee, but what could he say? Savion was an optimist, the sort that grinned in the face of adversity and said,'fuck it, bring it on!' After everything he had done, there was no harm in trying. Besides, he'd never be able to sleep at night if he left a job half finished.By no means was he a perfectionist, he was more the sort who'd throw in the towel once he lost his interest, but this particular errand meant a lot to him.

So there he was, wading through the slushy snow that coated this wide open space. A meadow perhaps? An orchard of bare trees? Ah fuck it, he didn't care. As charming as this land seemed to be with its myriad of landscapes, it wasn't why he was here.  As stated before, he was no tourist. Savion, like most Selwyns, never did anything without a solid reason or a worthy purpose. Call him a fool for coming all this way if you must, but he'd always been the practical sort. He always preferred to get his hands dirty, rather than sit and watch from the sidelines. Unlike a certain brother of his.The fate of the Selwyn name counted on it and he'd be a lazy fucking son'ofa bitch if he sent one of his lackeys to do the job for him.

He was both eager and willing, yeah. But that didn't exactly mean The Comedian was in a rush. Spring was on the horizon and the alluring call of the breeding season lingered in the air like bird song, igniting his senses and distracting him from his mission.  What'd be the harm in delaying it a little? Savion was a man of unprecedented charm and charisma and oh boy did he love the ladies- and men- so it wasn't as if he was going to let the season pass him by without sampling some of the ripe fruit. Really, it was only a matter of finding a select individual, one he could woo and have his way with, before tossing them to the side like a bone stripped of flesh.

But if he truly wanted some company then his current state of appearance just wouldn't do, now would it? It weren't real civilised to wander around with a coat sticky and dry with blood. Not his own, of course, but anyone with a mind would ask questions and as much of a conversationalist as Savion was, he didn't want to talk about that. It was all in the past, washed down the river.So with that in mind, Savion dropped to the floor and rolled around in the snow, legs flailing in the air as he washed off the stains and made himself a little more presentable. Weren't he such a gentleman?
(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2017, 01:10 AM by Sahalie. Edit Reason: Becu asked me to add An m tag )
Played by becuffin who has 30 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Victoria Balik

Once again, she was lost, but at least this time she had a destination in mind once more. With a small shake of her head, she continued in what she hoped was a southerly direction, the unseasonable heat turning the snow to slush underfoot and lighting a fire under her still plush winter coat. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling after months of freezing and surviving off scavenged scraps but it was new. Without realising it, she had picked up a spring in her step, putting her change in scent down to a desperate need to bathe she could only hope nobody at her destination would take offence.

Movement ahead made her stop in her tracks, ears turned forward while her tail dropped to rest below her spine. A wave was offered, even from this distance she wanted it made clear that she had no ill intentions for the wolf that was rolling around in the snow, hey that looks like fun! The girl romped a little closer with a playful bark, kicking up snow as she went, planning to throw herself down in the snow in front of the stranger and join him in his rolling. Maybe once they were done playing he could point her in the right direction?

[Image: rr_sig_by_becuffin-dax47sl.png]
[Image: mischief_managed_sigless_by_marinatedmer...aydip6.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Well well well, wasn't this a stroke of fortune? There he was getting ready to be all dashing and suave and a pretty lady just turns up on her own accord. Was this chance? Or fate? Or had the universe suddenly decided to give him break, after all the bullshit it had put him through before? It didn't really matter, as Savion wasn't the sort to look a gift horse in the mouth. If he saw an opportunity he damn well wasn't going to say no, he'd grab on tight and not let go, till he was done, sated or had grown tired of whatever or whoever it was. This girl was no different, no woman in his life had ever been. That's just the kinda guy he was, nothin' personal.

Still, he knew that playing it all hot and heavy would be a sure fire way to scare this not so lil miss. She seemed the playful sort,innocent sort-fuck yes. So he knew the best way to put her at ease-not that she seemed at all worried- was to play along. Not his usual way of doing things, but hey it couldn't be said that Savion wasn't willing to adapt to a given situation. He'd do anything to get what he wanted, hell, he already had.

Swinging his legs around, Savion rolled onto his stomach and let out a good-natured bark, as his tail thumped at the slushy snow. He laid there, his heavy gaze roaming over her agouti form and she wiggled and tossed on the ground, seemingly oblivious to the scent that she was giving off. He breathed in deep, savoured the taste on his tongue and smiled, a grim, almost sardonic grin. Just as sweet as he remembered. It was times like this that he wished bitches were available all year round, it seemed like such a waste.

"Hey there." He greeted in a slow, but charming drawl. "Didn't think I'd be so lucky to find a friend round here. You got a name sunshine?" He climbed to his feet and stretched, allowing her to take in the full sight of his impressive form. Minus the previous splodges of blood of course. Slow and steady. No need to rush. He smiled and his eyes crinkled amiably at the corners. "My name's Savion, but seeing as we're friends now you can call me Savvy if you want. Lot less serious, don't you think?"
Inactive No Rank
Victoria Balik

Victoria ceased in her flailing, reducing to just a squirm as she stretched out her neck to try and get a better sniff of the man, her waving tail increasing its wag as he spoke in such a friendly manner. She smiled caught somewhere in a haze between he smells so good, why does he smell so good? and when did the weather get so warm? She almost missed his request for her name, blinking once, then twice before her brain finally caught up with her ears. She nodded her agreement as he gave her leave to shorten his name, yes, less formal was always good.

"I'm Vic! -Victoria, but just Vic," she was surprised at how breathy her words came out, as though she had just run a marathon, though all she had done was roll in the snow a bit in an attempt to cool down. Her own befuddlement was clear, her eyes slightly unfocused as they turned squinting to the sky. The sun hadn't increased in size, nor drawn any closer so why did she feel like she was laying on the surface of the sun? "I-I'm sorry," she quickly apologised, bringing her face back down so her eyes were focused squarely on her companion's chest, "I don't know what's come over me." Focus! she internally screamed with a small shake of her head, she needed to pay attention or this lovely gentleman would think her rude, or crazy... Maybe both.

Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Wasn't she just darlin'? There was something almost endearing about the way she stumbled over her words and eyed him up and down like she'd never seen such a man before. Almost. Cause if he were being honest, he didn't care a sod for her. She was just another pretty face who had a nice ass. Nothing special, nothing worthy of special attention. The fact that he was willing to help her out at all was almost a miracle in of itself, but hey, he was a man. A man with urges and an opportunity to quell said urges. So yeah, he was considering it. If she followed through then surely she'd make this worth his time. Even if their time together was short lived.

"Vic." He repeated with an honest, toothy smile, his drawl dragging out each and every letter."I like it. S'sweet, like you no doubt." His tail patted at the floor in slow and steady beat. He was the picture of ease and relaxation. He had nothing to fear and neither did she. It was just the two of them enjoying each other's company. Or at least he was pretending he was. The same probably couldn't be said for her.
"N' don't you worry nothing about that. I took no offence, the way I see it you're just a girl who knows how to have fun. Ain't enough of them in the world if you ask me. Everyone's so serious n' boring."

He stood still for a moment, watching Vic as she absorbed his words and unfurled their meanings. She was as easy to read as they came, wore her heart on her sleeve and was just as vulnerable. But okay, maybe he'd take his words back. Maybe he liked them like this, so easy to manipulate. He could become a puppeteer and perhaps if she was right, she'd be his puppet. He could see it now and couldn't suppress the pleased smile that pulled on his lips.

"So Vic, what do yah do for fun around here? I'm new to these parts." He gestured with a wave of his snout.
Inactive No Rank
Victoria Balik

Perhaps it was the proximity, or maybe it was the sound of his voice, but it felt like someone had cranked the thermostat up as he spoke her name. She grew hotter under her fur with each passing second and an involuntary whine left her chest as he stood, her growing need bringing her to her feet as well. He held his ground, but she took a step closer none the less, worried that if she didn't he might simply disappear. It wasn't something that had ever bothered her before, so why did it matter now and what was with this burning sensation? Was she sick? And what did she do for fun?

"Fall through cave roofs and try to not freeze to death," It didn't exactly sound like fun but she laughed none the less. To be perfectly honest, she hadn't had much fun since returning her brother to the Reach, but comedy was just life with time and while she couldn't laugh at it at the time, she now found it quite amusing. In fact, once the weather warmed up she might return just to experience that falling sensation again and properly explore the caves that had her brother so concerned. She wasn't coming across as too weird was she?

Vic hadn't noticed her own jaws part and quickly pulled her mouth shut when she realised how ridiculous she must look. Something was definitely wrong. Her confused expression was so different from the one she had been wearing just moments before, what if it was contagious? She didn't feel like she belonged in her own skin, "I-uh, I should probably... go..." Regret was clear in every syllable. "I suddenly don't feel so well..."

Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Savion laughed along with her. His being a deep, almost thunderous rumble whilst Victoria's was soft and sweet, like bird song. She was quite a cutie, weren't she? More than a little daft, maybe dropped too much as a pup, but even he had to admit there was something alluring about her. It was probably the sweet scent she was giving off- the only reason he was even giving her the time of day- but maybe she would be worth his time.

She certainly seemed to have taken a great interest in him, if the way she couldn't keep her eyes away from him meant anything. Not to mention, he'd noticed her not so sly attempt at gettin' nearer to him. One paw at a time she crept closer, like a cat stalking its prey. But not nearly as subtle. Pretending not to notice, Savion had a hard time keeping the look of sheer amusement off her face. Poor girl, she could barely control herself. He figured this was her first heat and all, but was it really so hard for her to hold herself together? Ah well, he took it as a compliment and merely smiled softly at her, as though she was the prettiest angel he'd ever seen.

Which wasn't a lie, she was up there. At least in his top five.

Then she had to go and be stupid, had to get all flighty like she wanted to leave. Like he'd let her do that. Knotting his brows together, Savion stared down at his paws, all mopey and sad. If this didn't work, nothing would.

"Oh...Did I do something wrong,Vic? I'm sorry, please don't go..."He pleaded, making his voice as soft as it would go. He stepped towards her and gently brushed himself against his side, smearing her in his scent. She was his, the sooner she realised that the better. Pulling away he turned to face her so that she could look into his eyes. "Please stay with me Vic. Always."
Inactive No Rank
Victoria Balik

Never one quite set in her convictions, his sweet words were enough to give her pause, agony clearly marked all over her face. If she was just going to fall over dead she'd rather do it free from any chance of traumatising such a lovely man. "I-I really think..." His touch sent her reeling, making the feeling both better and worse at the same time. How was that even possible? And how could she say no when he was asking so nicely? She was far from being a rude wolf, quite the opposite really. If her mothers had taught her anything it was to be accomodating to the needs of those around you.

Her head lowered until her turned back ears rested along her neck, her tail which was pointed straight towards the ground took up a little wave. To a casual observer the girl might even look a little guilty but she was merely ceding to Savvy's request. "Alright..." she answered, a small smile pulling at the edges of her mouth, tail increasing in its pace as she realised she had collected a new travelling companion. "But if you catch whatever this is don't say I didn't warn you!" she tried to sound tough but failed rather miserably.

Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
She thought it was catching, how cute. She really didn't know what was going on, did she? A small part of him felt as though he should do the right thing and fill her in on the details, that he should tell her she's come of age and ready to breed with him. But at the same time though, he couldn't help but revel in her ignorance, in how blissfully unaware of what she was gettin' herself into. It was like a breath of fresh air to be met with such earnest response.None of that suspicious bullshit, no jabbing questions, just unerring trust.

And oh man oh man did she seem to trust him.

She should have pushed him away, told him to leave but this gal didn't have a bone in her body. She was putty in his hands. And oh man did he love it. Victoria in of herself was almost enough to make this whole journey worthwhile. By no means was she a face he'd never forget, but maybe he needn't worry about that. Maybe she could be useful to him in the long run as well. If she kept up being such a good girl that is.

"Don't worry about that." He assured her, giving her neck a nuzzle and her snout a lick for good measure. She was so feeble, it was adorable. Like a new born bunny and just as easy to kill. You know why? I got just the remedy for it. An' you know what the best part is?It's so simple, you don't even need to do anything other than stand there an' look pretty. Which won't be hard at all for you. Just let me do the hard work, okay?" He asked as he stood behind her and gave her tail a nudge with his nose.

As fun as this little game was, he was ready to get this show on the road. All he needed was a go ahead, which he was certain he'd get.