551 Users Online
Google

fun times in babylon — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

For a moment he almost thought Kerb was going to cry. As his gaze lingered for whatever reason the thought dismissed itself. All he could do was offer a smile in acknowledgement to the Rigel's kind words. There hadn't been any complications with the last litter, and Naira seemed in better health in the draw. But, he already felt he had tempted fate when Treyah and Reiko had soon came into the picture. Now it would likely multiply. Pushing thoughts of doubt upon him. Making him question f he should have left Oak Tree Bend behind. If he had, once again, asked for too much.

Why he noted Kerberos working a bit to keep up, they would soon reach the den, and he was tried of the biting cold. His flattened ears perked, though he was not surprised how Kerb spoke of the almost yearlings. "Yes," he agreed. Imagining already what sort of reactions the pair would have. He wanted to believe it would be a bit of surprise and excitement. He had such little faith in believing he knew any of his children any more.

Finally, the mouth of the den greeted them. It was only after a brief moment of eye contact with his second did Triell then find a nice dry spot to take a late nap tucked with the rest of the draw wolves.

{fade}

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]