782 Users Online
Google, Finley, Bing, Hazelnut

Love is in the air — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! @Tagg sorry i took so long Dx

It was full blown now. The intense itch covering her entire body feeling like thousands of hot needles constantly pricking her skin. The almost unbearable heat that would come and go. Her horrible mood swings where one second she'd welcome and crave the touch of her love and the next snap at him to get away. Part of her felt bad for behaving in such a manor but the other didnt care in the slightest. Most times all she wanted was to hop into the freezing lake to find relief but others she was content on spending time with her mate. They would walk side by side while patrolling borders or she would lay in some snow and Tagg would groom her. Things were confusing for the ebony beta as there were times she didnt even want to be around herself and would leave the borders to escape. She did her best to avoid everyone - Tagg included at times. Right now though she was craving his touch again.

Moon moved through the cove searching for her loves scent. It didnt take long for the midnight she-wolf to find it. A warm smile crossed her maw as she followed it humming to herself. She moved carefully through the trees and boulders making sure to stay quiet. His scent drew stronger sending shivers down her spine. Oh how she wanted to simply run up and embrace him - but what fun would that be? Once his handsome red pelt came into view she let out a small bark. As he turned to look at her she gave him a 'catch me if you can look' as she brushed up against a near by tree. The bark felt good along her pelt but as soon as he moved towards her she turned tail and ran knowing full and well that he'd follow. She went slow at first to allow him to catch up bit right as he got close she took off sprinting towards the hot springs.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! You're good.  I will get to this as my first priority thread when I have wifi.  It doesn't have to be a full thread I don't think so just two or three posts from each of us maybe?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 425

Tagg had been on his own a lot lately.  He was conflicted inside. Excited, but nervous.  He knew he was incredibly lucky to have alphas that would give him permission to father children, despite the fact that he was neither alpha nor beta. Given that he had been absent for a year and only returned four months ago was another reason he hadn’t kept his hopes up.

And yet permission was given.  He’d thought the joy would cause him to burst, and yet it came with a bite.  His alphas were not breeding this year, meaning the only pups in the pack would belong to him and his lovely mate. Some might see that as an opportunity to seize power, but for him it was mortifying.  It meant the blessing bestowed upon them by their alphas were harder won, and it meant if they succeeded to have children, it was a greater insurrection than it would have been had there been another litter. He loved his pack and his alphas, but he had no desire to lead.  Not here.

And yet he was thrilled.  This was something he thought he’d never get to have.  Everything in his life seemed to go wrong, and here finally karma was giving him fortune.  It was hard-won, and he wasn’t going to give it up anytime soon.

He hadn’t voiced his fears, however. When she was with him, he couldn’t seem to muster any of the worry that filled him while they were apart.  Not only this, but she was particularly moody.  Moonshadow’s heat had begun, and while her scent was driving him crazy, he was going to wait until she was ready. He had sat through her mood swings, patiently waiting until she was ready for his company again, and happily giving it when she did.

Now he was simply wandering about the territory with his own thoughts.  He was pulled from his reverie, however, by the call of his mate.  He looked up at her, tail wagging.  It seemed she was in a good mood today.  He turned to trot towards her, but as soon as he did she took off, her expression clearly a taunt.  He grinned and chased after her.

After he caught up a bit, she really started running.  After a moment, Tagg realized his love was heading for the hot springs.  The place was significant for them; it was where they’d confessed their love, and where they had made their partnership official.  Nervousness clenched in his gut.  He could tell this was it.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! To be honest I'm not entirely sure I think a few is fine. We can do that or go longer if you wanted cuz it doesn't have to be done til the 31st technically haha and sorry these two are short I'm working while doing them

The cool winter air felt amazing against her face as she ran to their spot. Large dark paws easily crossed the rocky terrain of the cove occasionally jumping over a fallen tree. The scent of the hot spring hit her nose right as she came upon the natural anomaly. She slowed her pace to a trot making her way to the waters edge. It was a shame that the water was warm for if it were cool it would bring her relief. That didnt matter now as the sound of footfalls behind her caused her to flick her ears back. A whine left the woman's maw as she turned to face her love.

Silver dusted tail waved wildly behind her as her mercury hued eyes watched his red and cream form come into view. A yip of happiness came from Moon as she lowered herself into a play bow. Her hormones surged wildly through the dark beta causing everything about Tagg to be especially tantalizing. All nervousness was gone from her at the moment as she was distracted. "Love" she cooed at him her eyes begging him to come closer but her grin saying at your own risk.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! It's up to you.  Tagg is taking is cues from Moon, after all :)

Word Count: 216

When they reached the warm pools and his love halted, Tagg skidded to a stop, leaving ample room between them.  He stared at her, tail raised and ears pricked.  His legs were completely straight as he tried to figure out his course.  When she greeted him, her voice sent shivers down his spine.  Her scent was driving him crazy, but while her tone welcomed him, her eyes held a dangerous tint.  He hesitantly moved forward, step by cautious step, watching her movements in case her mood should change again.  He wagged his tail and lowered his head as he approached, licking the underside of her maw when he was close enough.

“Hello love.” He said, a small whine escaping his throat.  He hoped she would remain in a good mood; he loved being this close to her.  He loved her company, even if it didn’t come with the intoxicating smell of her heat.

He glanced at the water, but thought better of pushing her in.  It might be a cold day, but he was treading lightly.  He didn’t want to anger her, and while dumping her in the springs might have been welcome play before, things were different now.  He couldn’t predict what her next action would bring.  So he would play by her rules.

For now.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC!

Big bright silver eyes glinted as they watched his russet form move towards her. Her ears perked at the sound of his whine as it sent shivers down her spine. Her dark banner swung wildly in the air as he approached. His licks to her chin were welcomed with a whine of her own. The ebony female flopped onto her side as she licked his muzzle with excited whines and yips. Oh how she loved the man before her.

After a few moments of adorning the veterans muzzle with affection Moon got back up to her feet. She buried her face into the thick fur of his scruff. "I love you so much darlin'" she spoke her words muffled by his neck. It was astonishing just how much she had come to love him in such a short period of time. Time didnt matter though to the dark beta for she knew she had found something real. She remembered the way her parents would look at one another and could tell that that was the way her and Tagg looked at one another. They were beyond blessed to have been given permission to bare a little this year and Moon felt as if they were for ever in the Vuesians debt. The news that Namid and Vespertio wouldn't have pups this year did sadden the dark woman but part of her couldn't help be happy about it. Was it selfishness? Maybe something more primal like the need to pass ones own genetic information into the next generation? Whatever it was Moon wasn't proud of it nor would she go against them. The Eastfall pup will be raised to know the cove isn't their own and never will be. That is if the newly paired couple goes through with it.

"Are we ready for this?" She asked pulling herself from his scruff and laying her head upon his back. "For pups I mean" she added. She was nervous but didnt know if he was as well. She let out a small huff as she glanced up at him through her eyelashes. A wave of heat surged through her as he answered. Her body screamed for him but her mind needed reassurance. She was torturing herself by thinking but she couldn't help it. So to make the best of it she decided to tease her man a bit more. Her tail swept underneath his chin occasionally crossing his face nice and slow to get him riled up. She had only ever seen a brief moment if it the one time she accidentally snuck up on him. She wondered if she could drive him crazy enough for him to make a bold move.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Okay I'm back sorry I took so long!

Word Count: 202

Tagg was surprised when a whine responded to his own, and his love didn’t run again.  Instead she returned the affection.  “I love you too.” He hummed, pleased to finally have her attention. His nerves were beginning to melt away, and he was starting to feel low waves of happiness pulsing through him. It made his paws tingle.

The pleasure was short live, however, as she soon voiced a concern. He ran his tongue over the back of her ear to comfort her.  “I am, but if you would rather we not…” If she’d changed her mind, he would not push the issue.  He might be disappointed, but it might be for the best. “I think we will be good parents.” He said so as not to ruin the mood.

This answer seemed to satisfy her, as she stood and swiped her tail under his nose.  This only served to rile him up.  Her scent was intoxicating, and it was all he could smell.  It made his fur prickle; he relied on his sense of smell just as much as he did his vision.  He let out a low growl that was mostly in play.  If she wanted to play games, he could play games.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Its fine :) hope you enjoyed your break!

"I love you too" his words sent butterflies flying once again as a hum vibrated in her chest. Silver dusted tail waved happily behind the woman as she poured affection onto the war veteran. Her happiness remained but took a back seat for just a moment as worry filled her thoughts. Having voiced her concern she nervously awaited his response. We're they ready? "I am" that was all she needed to hear. Her happiness and relief almost caused her to miss the second part of his statement. "No no I still want to more than anything" she assured him along with a shake of her head. She most definitely wanted to start a family with him. She had just been scared, the logic side of her tried to freak her out but his words kept it from doing so. A wide warm smile crossed her maw at the mention of them being good parents. "Me too" she agreed giving him another kiss.

She moved away brushing her dark banner along her mates face for one purpose only. She looked back at him with a mischievous smile and glint in her eyes. His growl caused the heat beneath her fur to roll, intensifying the itch. She returned his noise with one of her own that was also mostly playful. Moon moved her body so that she was facing the same way as him and as she reached up and nibbled on his ear before giving it a gentle tug. Keeping a hold of is audit she placed her paws over his shoulders. She pressed gentle into him expecting him to hold his ground and push back.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  I went to visit family out of state, so it was nice :)

Word Count: 208

Relief spread through Tagg as Moon confirmed that she too was ready to have pups. He was sure that if they waited, they likely would have to leave the pack if they wanted to have children; permission was not likely to be given again. He half suspected the only reason they got it was because Moon has led for a short while. Just the term ‘parents’ applied to them gave him the warm and fuzzies – and if that wasn’t a weird thought in itself, he didn’t know what was.

His growl was returned, and she – surprise of all surprises – began tugging on his ear.  He let out huff and when she stood on him, he did what he thought she would least expect: he collapsed.  It hurt his ear a bit, but he didn’t mind.  The breath was driven from his lungs as her weight came down on him.  When he finally managed to inhale again, the cloying scent of his mate was all the more potent and intoxicating.  He let out a sharp whine of impatience, but that was it.  He turned his head and began trying to reach her own ears with his teeth, but couldn’t seem to make it.

For once, he didn’t mind losing.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! That's good to hear! You can fade with your next post :)

She didnt know the reason behind why she always nibbled on his ear. It was just something she felt was right. So her small teeth gently held the tip of his ear as her large dark paws hung over his russet shoulders. She leaned her large frame into his smaller one expecting him to push back. A yelp of surprise was let out when her love did the opposite. The pair fell to the still snow ground with Moon landing on top. Laughter fell from the ebony she-wolf as she rolled off her hero to allow him to breath. She rolled towards his head so that she ended up laying with her back near his skull. His whine of impatience made its way through the laughter and into her silver dusted audits. Lifting her head Moonshadow reached around over her shoulder to give his crown a kiss. Getting to her feet the dark beta gave her pelt a good shake as to dislodge any debris. Looking towards him she gave him yet another mischievous smile with her eyes shining with nothing but love. "Whatcha waiting for?" She cooed teasingly. "I've been waiting all day for ya" she teased as her tail lifted and she have her rear end a little shake. Surely he would know exactly what she meant.