(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Bing, Google

lotus-eater — Lavender Ethos 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
all are welcome in this thread, but hoping for @Lilya and @Lachesis. Lilya first, of course!

March was, and would always be, Aytigin's favorite time of the year. The world was filled with the promise of rebirth and new life... and the smell of females in heat. Which, from his first year on, had been one of Ayti's favorite scents. He'd been fortunate enough not to get anyone pregnant the year prior, because... well, he hadn't been extremely careful. Pups were not on the agenda, but as for flirting and fooling around with willing ladies? Sign him up!

Not that Ayti was confined to just ladies, of course. He liked most wolves.

Still, March was typically a time for just the ladies, and he'd take anyone else later. His sensitive nose had dragged him along near the borders of some pack territory, where it seemed a plethora of eligible women were waiting, and with only one or two male scents interwoven between them. Which, of course, practically spelled out paradise for the Casanova. A bunch of lovely ladies with only one or two guards. Not that Ayti would fight the guards off, or anything. It just meant that he likely would have a better chance of finding a single lady and wouldn't get his throat ripped out by her mate.

Unless, of course, they were willing to share. Polyamory wasn't that bad, either, but not a lot of wolves were into that. It was best to keep an open mind, in Ayti's opinion. It led to more... fun things.

Yeah, if some man came along and tried to get him to back off, he'd back off. No sense in getting his head torn from his body over just one girl when there were thousands more fish in the proverbial sea.

The dark man padded through a field of what he believed would be lavender flowers, when they bloomed, and pondered the things that came along with the impending Springtime. Things he was excited for, and things he definitely had to be very, very careful with.

He wasn't an idiot, after all.
(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2017, 10:12 PM by Aytigin.)
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Aytigin - A round or two more of them before @Lachesis joins in?

This feeling was driving her mad, and part of her felt like she should be ashamed of it. She was already erratic in nature, skittish to a point, and Lachesis had dragged her home to be around other females going through the same thing which tied a nasty knot in her stomach. She shouldn’t be around them, and they really didn’t want to be around her. She needed to do something productive but almost felt suffocated under Lachesis’ watchful eye, an eye that she felt had hardly left her since he found her at the Falls. The sparrow growled at herself slightly, irritated and agitated at the lack of contact between herself and another – another reason she felt betrayed by the heat that was rolling over her in waves.

She was fairly certain she’d actually managed to get away from him, leaving the territory yet again as her tail wagged softly from side to side, electric blue eyes gazing around at the deadened field around her, reminding herself that soon it would all be right again, and within the coming months, the flowers would start to bloom again. That was when she caught that scent, her mind starting to fade from the few thoughts she’d had on her mind to that scent: loner, male…

That small and rational part of her brain that told her to run and safely confide herself within the depths of the River’s territory was quickly overpowered like it had been with Lachesis at the falls – the only difference was this man didn’t know her like the healer and alpha did, and that likely meant he’d see nothing wrong with this kind of behavior.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Sounds good to me <3

She was beautiful, more so than most women Aytigin had met in the past. A pelt mixed of gray, brows, and creams, and eyes bluer than the summer sky. She was a bit younger than him, but certainly of age, and she contained that brilliant scent of <I>heat</I> that the Casanova had come to know and love. Unfortunately, it seemed that she smelled of a pack - that one that had drawn him all the way over here in the first place - and she also seemed to be marked by another male.

But... he didn't seem to be around, did he?

The chocolate-colored man approached her slowly and carefully, his thick tail waving behind him and body postured low in a submissive stance, signifying that she had all the power and say-so in this encounter. Ayti might have been a flirt, but let it be known that he never took advantage of the fairer sex. If she turned him away, he'd leave.

If she wanted more, then he was more than happy to offer his assistance.

"Anyone ever tell you that you've got to be one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet?" he questioned, golden hazel eyes alight with mischief and sincerity. He stopped at a respectable distance of several wolf-lengths away from her, his tail swaying lightly behind him and body lowered, though he was still higher than her. Not his fault he was so massive, after all. "Because you certainly are."

He cleared his throat before beginning his next sentence. "My name is Aytigin. May I know yours, my lady?" He dipped his head in a faux-bow, sweeping his muzzle so low that it brushed on the slush beneath his paws. He stayed that way, his multicolored eyes turned upward to meet her stunning blue ones.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

She was on edge at his approach, but it was slow and he was submissive, causing her to withhold the growl she felt forming in the depths of her throat, uncertainty shining in her cobalt gaze, her banner rising softly in a display of dominance, not occurring to her that by doing so she was spreading her scent even more. Her eyes narrowed, and then he spoke. She was taken aback, quite literally taking a few steps back as she processed the question, a light shake of her head. “N-no?” The stutter came at how odd the compliment seemed to be, at least, from hearing it.

A soft smile crept across her face as she dared to take a step closer, her maw raising slightly as she peered at him, as if analyzing what he was made of. He was larger than her by far, but she knew when it came down to it, she’d be able to take him in a fight (she assumed because of her experience and a larger wolf’s tendency in the past to underestimate her capabilities because of her skittish demeanor) but at the same time, he was suave enough to talk them out of a fight before it even started.

She felt her cheeks grow hotter than they already were. “M’names Lilya… but you can call me Lil.” She murmured as she dared to take another step, still keeping distance with her display clear that she was the one in control here. “Whatcha doin’ ‘round here, Aytigin?” She asked curiously, her earthy accent accentuating the word here against the rest of the question with a low and sweet tone.

Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Oh, but she was positively enticing. When she lifted her tail and spread Ayti's favorite scent around even further, a soft shiver took over his body and he licked his lips. She could be dominant and in-control of this situation all she wanted; Aytigin preferred it that way, anyway. His tail gave a little wag at her hesitance to respond, and shot his eyebrows up in surprise when she informed him that nobody had told her that before.

"Well, they should have, because you certainly are," he told her, his head still low to the ground and his posture submissive. Her next statement - her name and the nickname she allowed - caused him to narrow his eyes and smile. Oh, so it was going to be that way, was it? "In that case, you can call me Ayti. Not the manliest-sounding name, but I'm comfortable enough in myself to deal with it." He accentuated his words with a wink and a smirk, angling his ears forward to hear her next question.

The sweet way she said here caused another shiver, and he wriggled his shoulders from where he crouched. "Jus' passin' through," he purred, tilting his head a little to the side. "Lucky I came through now, though. Wouldn't'a gotten to meet you otherwise."

The man shifted his weight from where he held his position and offered her a teasing smile. "Can I get up or do you just want me to lay here like this all day? Because I'm fine with either, but my shoulders are gettin' all kinked up, and I can't look my best for the ladies if I'm limpin' everywhere." He gave a wiggle to his rump and wagged his tail to show that he was just playing.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

He seemed to be saying all the right things, and what small rationality was left in her brain was reminding her that she did not know this man in front of her… but since when was she a logical being? “Ya really think so?” She asked softly as she took another small step forward, and he provided a nickname in return. She preferred his full name to his nickname, she wasn’t going to lie. A small part of her screamed that his eyes were the wrong color (she preferred the paler and softer eyes), and so was his fur (she preferred the lighter end of the spectrum), and his personality was too smooth and alluring for her to pursue, but the warnings didn’t click.

She was falling right into the Casanova’s aim and she didn’t even realize it, a smirk growing on her features and her tail wagged softly as the words fell quickly from her maw without a second thought. “An’ per’aps that’s the idea.” It was evidently a tease – at this point in time she didn’t actually care what he did or did not do after this encounter was over, but it was more fun to play the part it seemed. “How do ya know the ladies don’t like a bad boy?” She asked hypothetically as she mused a few steps forward, her head starting to dip to be closer, but still not close enough for Ayti to make a move.

Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
"Wouldn't say it if I didn't think it," he teased, tail waving with a bit more enthusiasm as he looked up at her. She was approaching, her head lowering just a bit closer to his, and he gave a light chuckle. "Scout's honor." Still, he did not approach her. It was much better to let her come to him, anyway. Heightened the anticipation. Which, of course, was about half of the enjoyment of courtship anyway.

Instead, he rolled over onto his back, exposing his paler underbelly and swishing his tail across the slush beneath him. "I guess the ladies don't like me, then. I'm not much of a bad boy," he rumbled deep in his chest, his light pink tongue appearing to lick his lips and taste her scent in the air. "I'm real good at obeying. You seem much more the type who likes to be large and in-charge rather than the type who likes a disobedient vagabond." He winked once more, his maw quirking up at the corner in a playful smirk. "Which, if that's the case... I'd be more than happy to do anything you say today." His last claim was a husky, entirely suggestive rasp, deep in his throat.

Hell yeah, he'd do anything she said. That was how he liked it, anyway.
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
has had this gif saved for days for this moment
daddy is so mad right now

It had been foolish of him to think that he could keep Lilya in Hearthwood, especially with two other female’s going through the same thing she was. So, it was equally as foolish to expect the fiery sparrow to listen to him, especially when their relationship was nothing but platonic. The ghost had no hold over her—they had finally just begun to open up to each other and dive into their friendship—so he could not force her to stay within the river boundaries. Lachesis felt uncomfortable pulling rank over her, especially in her current state. He liked having both of his ears.

However, even though he knew how foolish he had been, the ghost was still furious that the girl had disobeyed him and managed to sneak away without his knowledge. His teeth gnashed together as he maneuvered through the trees, a dark line cut between his brows. XIX did not know why it made him so cross. They were friends; nothing more. But he could not help but worry about her, in her vulnerable state, being where other males could potentially take advantage of her. The thought made his blood boil; his pace quickened.

Once he finally caught onto her pungent scent his shoulders sagged in relief—until he discovered that she was not alone. A stranger had found her—a stranger who was too close to Hearthwood borders. His upper lip curled as he stalked forward, closing the distance between himself and the two wolves. He could hear them talking as he drew closer, his skin prickled beneath his pale fur. She was teasing him—something Lachesis did not even know she was capable of doing. It was all wrong, but why was it so wrong? Why did he care? It was because of their friendship… it had to be. He just didn’t want to see her get hurt. This wasn’t the Lilya he knew and he did not want her to regret something after March passed.

The ghost lurked behind the trees at the edge of the Ethos for a little longer, his toes curling into the dirt as he listened to the espresso-coloured wolf respond, his words rolling effortlessly off his tongue in a way that Lachesis had never been able to master. Which only caused his blood to boil even more. Unable to listen any longer, Lachesis strode into the clearing without warning, his chin and tail raised as he sauntered up to Lilya’s side, stopping once the pale fur on his shoulder entwined with hers. “How about you do anything I say instead,” he answered through gritted teeth, his chartreuse gaze focused on the loner, purposely avoiding the sparrow’s cerulean pools. 

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2017, 02:50 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
Her face at being cockblocked tho

Her smirk turned into a wide grin. Anything you say. She was reminded in that moment of the fire burning her skin – the one that she wanted nothing more than to sate so she could return to normal and get on with her life. She was about to answer with an action – she had intended to lick his teeth but she got distracted by the scent on the wind as they were approached and the moment was interrupted. An irritated growl bubbled in her throat when the nosey stark lump of fur found his way into the situation, a glare as she pulled away from his touch. Talk about mood swings…

His comment drove her up the walls, her tail lashing in a more vicious manner from side to side. Still, she didn’t react in a violent manner, instead pulling away from both of them, taking a few steps. He’d made it very clear that he had the self-control to watch her suffer through this, and so this interruption rightfully pissed her off. He’d been the one to bring her back here, to force her to remain in the same territory as other females in heat and he’d done so by pulling his rank… normally she’d find it somewhat attractive lol no she wouldn’t but now it was just pushing it too far. "Cut it out, Lach!" She finally seethed as she looked between the two of them.

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2017, 03:22 AM by Lilya.)