531 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vili

I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes — Leigh Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

Shock was written all over Draven’s face at the mention of Ari and he tilted his head in wonder why he would think that she wouldn’t want to see him. But, if she’d been willing to see Kino then she should be willing to see their other sibling. “I think she’d love to see you,” he said with a grin.

Then he asked if Hal had any feelings for him and at this his expression became contorted. He didn’t know, he didn’t think she did and she’d certainly proven herself against the concept of love. “I don’t think so, but it’s okay. As long as she’s safe and happy that’s all that matters to me,” he replied, offering a small smile to his siblings. His gaze was sad, but it was something he’d known for a while.

The next bit was a bit more shocking, too. He wanted to join them? His brows rose in shock but his grin widened some, his tail settling into a wag. “I’d love to have you, I think it would make mom happy too. But you should probably stay on the mountain until we get everything settled, yeah? I’ll come and get you when it’s all over,” he said, giving his brother a bump. Rising to his paws he gave himself a shake, looking over at his brother once more. He was...happy. Happy that they had reconciled and happy that there was a possibility of a future with them back in the same land. If only they could get Ari to join as well, but that was another task altogether.

He turned, ready to move. “Let’s get something to eat, yeah?” he suggested. Then, his gaze narrowed mischievously and he gave the other boy a playful shove. “Race ya!” he shouted before shooting off, a laugh escaping his jaws.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume