(See All?) Announcements
506 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

Find my own Feet — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by NickWithAShotgun who has 13 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Shallow Nightfall
Shallow sat with her muzzle pointing up to the sky and her eyes closed, blocking out any sunlight capable of getting in her eyes. It was time to to take a break from the hassle of packs. And what a place she chose to do so! It had been amazingly relaxing just strolling in the sun near willows. 'Well, I feel better now. But two packs... I've had to flee twice. I... I probably shouldn't think about it. There's always a future. Maybe I can do something other then ask to get in one. Damn, stop thinking about it, Shallow. Just... Relax...' She was hoping to spend a few days with nothing to worry about. But being completely by herself wasn't exactly something she liked. She knew there wasn't much else to do but sit and relax here. I can't take them off my mind... It's too hard to distract myself from my fear. I need something more then thoughts of the future. What I need is a wolf to trust. A wolf I won't be afraid of. She had no idea if there was anyone else here. But the scenery was too delightful for no-one else to be here. There had to be someone.