(See All?) Announcements
462 Users Online
Bing, Google

[m] Down in the Valley — Verdant Mosses 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
Rated T for awkward wolf trying to describe sex.

…did it hurt?

If Kyna could flush, she would have turned the brightest shade of red in the entire color spectrum. Instead, she simply felt as if her friend had set her on fire from the inside out, face and chest burning as she tried to recall the actual act. At the time, caught in a whirlwind of hormones and affection, it had seemed like the most wonderful idea – the most amazing thing two wolves could do. But now trying to explain it, it just seemed…awkward.

“It was…weird. I guess. It didn’t hurt, not like being bitten or anything, but it certainly wasn’t like anything I’ve ever done before. I dunno…it kinda…felt good? Like it made all that terrible itching and that hot, fever feeling go away. But then--”

Oh, goodness. This was the very awkward part, wasn’t it? The loner stared down at her paws, unable to quite look Sahalie in the eye at the memory of what happened after the actual act itself was complete. “—we uhm. Got stuck together. For a while. That. Uh. Hurt. A little bit.” If he moved around too much. Was that too much information? Probably. Her friend probably didn’t want to know that sort of thing about Greer.

“But anyways, yeah, uh – having a pup was kind of the point, I think. To make our own family. We’re…going to start a pack. On the mountain. No matter how long it takes.”

Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
Oh. If doing it didn't actually hurt and no one actually screamed she wasn't really sure what the big deal was. Somehow it still sounded terrifying but she couldn't stop herself from hanging on to Kyna's every bashful word. Definitely there was something about it that must have been bad or uncomfortable in some way if her friend struggled so much to explain it to her. Kyna was apparently a lot braver than Sahalie was. She had done it. And when she finally got to the part about being stuck together Sahalie couldn't keep her lower jaw attached to her face anymore. Even if it had gotten rid of this awful, itchy, hot feeling that was only strengthening inside of her it probably couldn't ever make up for the horrifying image of being "stuck together." She burst out in nervous laughter, "That's uhm... love I guess?" Right? Was that what love was? Or just something that anyone did. 

This time Sahalie actually said, "Oh," out loud, feeling even a little dumber if it was still possible. She had apparently completely missed the point. "That's... that's awesome. I mean. Wonderful?" A pack was serious business, so what was the right word? "And... actually a bit of a coincidence," she said with a more genuine giggle, "Uhm, I've been trying to start my own...too.. But without the uhm. Pups." Was this a necessary point that she had missed? Larkspur definitely thought so. "That's why me and Alastor and Lark all came back down here."
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

Kyna was just as eager as her sister to move on from the topic of mating. Contrary to what the younger wolf said, she didn’t consider the actual act to be love – something that just came with it. But that was not worth making the point, not when the memory made her all warm and prickly. She wasn’t sure if it was a good feeling, and quite frankly, it was not one she wanted to continue to dissect – at the very least, she wanted to talk to Greer before she talked to anyone else.

Thankfully, it seemed Sahalie had plenty of her own news to share. Great minds think alike! Or something to that extent.

“Your own pack! Near here, I hope?” the strawberry blond probed, her tail beginning to wag again. She had always assumed that the mountainside wasn’t quite for Hal – the darker wolf would have surely joined by now if she fancied the idea – but it never occurred to her that her friend had the very same thoughts that she did. “That would be amazing. We could still see each other, frequently!” The wagging grew fiercer. “Does that mean you and Alastor are…?”

She never could quite get a read on that relationship.