(See All?) Announcements
528 Users Online
Bing, Rochus, Google

pink matter — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris

OOC! one or two more posts each then archive?

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 201

She didn’t understand why Piety was being so helpful… hadn’t she been upset with her when she’d burned her paw? But she supposed the other woman was right; she had recently used some herbs, but that hadn’t been her fault.  She had been attacked by that one girl who had quickly gone.  Anaia didn’t even know her name.

Either way, the offer of help was both unexpected and appreciated by the younger girl. “That would be nice.” She said quietly. She would owe Piety for helping her, but that was a debt that might be easier to repay.  She really hoped this wasn’t just a plisky designed to draw her in to some trap. She didn’t know why that worried her, but Piety was close to Morganna.  She didn’t know why she was so afraid of the matriarch, just that the queen terrified her.

Anaia looked at her paws. “I would love to work with you to help the pack.” She owed them too much to refuse the help she so obviously needed. Piety could easily pay her own debt back, so her offer of help was something she was choosing to do. “Thank you for helping me.” She glanced up, offering Piety a small smile.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
feel free to wrap up with your next post! @Anaia

Piety smiled and felt a bit of pride that she managed to wrangle the elusive Anaia on her side. It would be good to get the girl more active amongst the ranks. She was like a ghost, almost worse than Greer. Granted the darkest Archer was actually out scouting while Piety had no clue what the small girl busied herself with.

Her good ear flicked softly. "I'm glad you think so." The dove's tail swayed softly with pleasure. Surely Morganna would like to hear about this. It felt as if she had made some kind of breakthrough. Perhaps this little talk was all that was needed to get a good kickstart on some real actions. Soon enough they might be able to discuss roles, interests, and goals.

"I believe it'll be a good partnership." Piety spoke kindly as her eyes scanned over the smaller female. She wondered just how much she was like her sister, Saradathia. Was it beyond looks that they resembled each other? The dove assumed that if they were working together she would find out soon enough. Her good ear flicked softly at Anaia's next words. It was a bit of a surprise to be thanked but it was still welcomed. "Of course. It's what we should all do for each other."
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris

OOC! I still feel kinda bad for Pi.  Here she was trying to be nice and then Anaia leaves the next day >.<

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 225

Though the conversation had started with Anaia being terrified she was in trouble, the small girl was beginning to think it hadn’t been a waste of time at all.  If the beta was willing to be helpful, willing to get her on her feet, maybe Morganna would be willing to see her differently too.  It gave her a piece of hope, no matter how small.  She gave piety a small smile; it wasn’t much, but it was the best she could muster.

Maybe if her sister had been around more, things would be different.  Maybe things wouldn’t be as scary. She was always worried that these wolves were going to abandon her, leave her in the dust.  And yet she was considering leaving them.  How could she be afraid of being alone if she was simultaneously trying to find ways to make herself so?

Her emotions confused her.

“It’s what we should all do for each other.” Anaia looked back up at her pack mate. A pack was supposed to work together, right? Was Piety only offering this help because she felt obligated to assist a member of Whitestone? The younger girl tried to push this from her mind. “Yeah.” She mumbled, thinking it best to leave it at that.

She had a chance now.  Maybe things could get better.  I have to believe they’ll get better.

FADE

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]