549 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Finley, Vanadis

[M]Oh Cinderella, she seems so easy. — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 49 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
For @Hecate , sorry this is late~
Patience had never been Savion's strong suit. It was all well an' good sayin' that there was no rush, that he might as well take his time and enjoy the season before gettin' to the nitty-gritty stuff. But when all was quiet and he was bored outta his mind without a play-mate in sight, well maybe he was chompin' at the bit. Maybe he wanted to just go ahead and finish what he'd started and make this damn journey worthwhile.

That was easier said than done though, he didn't even know where to start lookin' or even where this path would take him. Would it lead to darker places, or salvation? It was all up in the air and for what it was worth Savion might as well have been walking blind into the unknown, but despite his trepidation he knew that he'd started this and that the only thing left for him to do was bring this chapter to a close. It was time to begin anew and he could only do that if all the pieces were in place.

Crypticness aside, The Comedian was on the hunt, his nose sniffing at the air as he waded through the field of snow. He'd never been a one-and-done sorta guy. Loyalty didn't run in his veins and he was anything but a gentleman, so it was only natural that he'd wander from Vic's side and look for another friend , another pretty face that he could kill time with. The perfect distraction if he did say so himself, the only thing that could sate his appetite and cool his nerves.

Finding a willin' dance partner was easier said than done. For all his time here he'd only found one, which was pretty damn disappointing. He wasn't as young as he used to be, but he knew for a fact that he was still easy on the eyes, that his words were as silky as they'd ever been. So what was it then? Bad luck? Poor timin'? Who knew, cause he certainly didn't.

"Ah well." He sighed, his voice-as always- a deep rumble like the sound of distant thunder. "Guess I'll just hafta be lonely." He said and despite his words his Selwyn yellow eyes shined with mirth, for he knew he wasn't alone. Her scent had given her away, he could smell it clear as day. It was justa matter of lurin her out into the open.
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2017, 02:20 AM by Savion.)
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
[Image: tumblr_mvpzb9pfcu1si3tc1o1_r1_500.gif]

She could already smell him coming around the bend, his musk combatting with her perfume. She was quite hidden in the snow, her plush coat blending in seamlessly. The corners of her lips curled into a zealous smile, she would play along with his little game. His voice had seemed to come from her right, the mystery man was just over yonder. She had yet to see him, but the voice sounded gruff and deep, signaling that he was a little older. Hecate came to a stop, if he wanted her, then he would have to find her. The young woman had tested the waters a few times this season, not yet fully submerging herself yet. She was fearful of bearing another bastard child, she was weary of whom she would let entice her. It was no secret if Hecate were that of the opposite gender, she would have a plethora of fatherless children. It was much more difficult to be a womanizer when you were in fact, a woman.

She peered through the thin and closely grown trees, a dark shape taking form before her. She chuffed, welcoming him to come closer. 'Let me get a look at you!'
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 01:37 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Savion's ears twitched and a grin pulled at his lips. Oh, he heard her loud and clear and more so he recognised her call for what it was. It wasn't a 'hello thar', as it-whilst not aggressive in any sense of the word- lacked the purity of a simply greeting. It was playful, inquisitive, like she knew exactly what she was getting into here. None of that innocent bullshit he'd dealt with in the past few weeks, she was woman not a girl and she clearly knew what she wanted.

And from the sounds of it he gathered she knew how to go about gettin' it too.

Ah yes, this would be meeting he wouldn't forget anytime soon, even if it was only because the ones he'd had so far were just so fuckin' humdrum.

With his tail slowly swaying behind him he let out a bark in response, as if to say 'I'm comin' and began to trot her way. He was in no rush. He wasn't going to bound up to her, his tail wagging a mile a minute like a giddy adolescent.No, this was a game he'd played year in and year out, his experience showed and with it came an almost overwhelming air of  authority and confidence. He was a King after all, his throne was just some way aways at the moment- he'd return to it soon enough.

Pushing through the long hanging branches, Savion revealed his form to her in all its glory. He weren't the sort who bragged-all that much, anyway- but it had to be said that he was a fine lookin' beast. A true specimen of the Selywn line. A handsome man by every possible meaning of the word, only the blind wouldn't be able to see that. This lady here though, well weren't she in for a treat? Not everyday a girl gets to spend time with a real man.

"How long you been leerin' at me like that? A guy might get ideas you know." He grinned, and for once the look meet his eyes. "Not that I mind. It's well flatterin' to be checked out by a lady like you. One so gorgeous like you, ain't the type a man sees every day. Hope you don't mind me takin' in the view whilst I can."

True to his word, his eyes roamed over her snow-white form and like a man desperate for water he lapped it up. Weren't she a real beauty? Not the homey sort that's a lil bland but pleasin' enough to the eye. But more like, the sort you'd perhaps see once in a blue moon like a face a weaker man would see in his dreams.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
wow, someones feeling pretty fuckin' special

Oh fantastic, he was doing as told, what a good boy. He slipped closer, pushing aside the brush so she could get a better look at him. Her piercing eyes walked all about his larger form. His fur was a deep and rich black, peppered with a few gray hairs; an older man, she was definitely in for a treat. His little sway did not go unnoticed from her glare, a brow lifting to challenge him. She was itching to know if his confidence matched his skill. The swarthy man appeared to see himself in a rather good light, but she was sure to remind him who the real star was.

"Well, now tha' I can see yer.." She gave him another once over before meeting his eyes. Hecate took another lengthy step forward, trying to snatch the dominance before he could... if he'd let her. "Not'all. Don't blame yer, seems like this year's crop is a little bland." She jabbed, thinking back to the several bland women she'd met since her return. Hecate had yet to meet someone with the same level of attractiveness she wore, it seemed like there were increasingly few that were up to par with her grace.
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 01:37 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
A challenge eh? He'd never been the sort to back down, but this little situation here was more complicated than most. You see the problem with this sort of woman was that they were headstrong, had a mighty high opinion of themselves and so loved receivin' the upper hand even if they hadn't earned it. Now, there was nothin wrong with confidence. In fact, he liked it in a woman but like most things there was always a limit. An' the thing with women like this was that they were always lookin to push boundaries, nothin' was ever enough.

With that in mind, you'd think that Savion would lose interest. That he wouldn't think she was worth the risk, but oh no, he was and always would be a gambler at heart. And so he'd never miss out on the chance of havin' a little fun.

As she approached with swaying hips, Savion merely watched, smiling with mirth glinting in his eyes. She could come at him as much as he liked, he wasn't going to back down, but he had no intentions of pushing her back either. She was welcome to enter his space, to take in his scent and enjoy his company and in return he wanted the same courtesy. That's all, he weren't asking for much, was he? Not yet anyway. She stood about the same height as him, but he greatly outweighed her in terms of weight. It was interestin' to be able to look into those pretty green eyes so close, he'd never seen anything quite like it before. He wondered if the same could be said from her end. Had she ever seen eyes as bright as a Selwyn's? A gaze as piercing?

He doubted it. They were one of a kind after all, not the sort you'd find this far south. Or at least that'd be the case once he was done handling his business.

He nodded, his gaze lingering on her all the while."N' that's true. It's all been so-so. Just a bunch of little girls who don't know what they're gettin themselves into. Too easy. I feel that you're different though, no? Like you know what you want."
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

Apparently, the woman's closeness was welcomed and appreciated. The lithe form slipped around the left side of the brute, brushing shoulders and when close enough, she batted his face gently with her tail. A trick she had learned from none other than her old beau. She was doing her best to keep this one on his toes but the man had obviously had some experience, she wasn't sure if he'd seen it before. Coming around his rump, she glided against his fur, leaning into him heavily. "Oh, I know all too well what I want... Question is, d'you?" Hecate wanted to know just how far he was gonna go for a few minutes in heaven. She looked up only when their shoulders were matched. What inquisitive eyes this one had. She'd seen her share of yellows but his were almost electric. "Well, do yer?" She purred into his ear, reaching up to give it a nibble. It had been a while since she had someone a little dirty to spar with. Lately, she'd been attracting the attention of "clean" men. Hecate might be turning a new leaf in her lifestyle, but that didn't mean her type in men had to be vanilla too.
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 02:48 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
It was clear to see that his new 'friend' was the touchy-feely type, rubbing up against him like she couldn't get enough. The tail swat to his face was harmless, so he couldn't help but let out a deep, rumbling chuckle. Such a tease. Savion had seen all sorts before, he'd been around the block countless times so he knew the whole song and dance but this one was certainly pullin' out all the stops. She was a bit of a try hard, but in this instance Savion didn't mind it too much.

He quite liked it in fact.

"I wager I'd be able to guess, yeah." She weren't exactly bein' subtle after all. Not that it was a problem. He certainly weren't complaining. "I'm feelin' pretty generous today, all you gotta do is ask. I'll be all yours."

That wasn't really the case, The Comedian wasn't ever going to belong to anyone but she was welcome to believe that she could. The nibble to his ear earned a pleased rumble and in retaliation Savion turned and gave her thigh a quick, playful nip. Before, with a swipe of his tongue, he licked it better with a teasing gleam in his eyes. He nipped at her again, this time closer to the base of her tail and harder than before.

"Surely you know what I have in mind. 'M not exactly subtle." He said, resting his chin on the expanse of her back.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
btw, this is her consenting 100%--- if Savvy wants to go ahead he can, if not, that's cool too :) I just realized I was straying a little bit from her character so I wanted to bring it back.

At this point, she didn't need to really throw herself at him. They were both on the same page, both yearning for a release of stress. That was until he began speaking again. Hecate's ears flickered as she listened, suddenly a thrown off. She didn't really want him to be all hers. In fact, she didn't want anybody. She didn't want the anxiousness of a responsibility for anyone, lover OR child. She could barely handle being a friend to someone. And speaking of friends, what about @Sven? What if he found out about this? What if this little encounter led to an unwanted child? She couldn't leave another damned thing at her disposal, not as if she'd planned to leave sweet @Attica in the first place. Hecate didn't usually feel this way about sex, what was so new now? For fuck's sake, she didn't even know this guy's name. Apparently, her awestricken face had gone unnoticed, breaking away from deep-seated thought with a few nips near her thigh and tail. This stranger rested his head on her back, earning him a quiet shiver. "..H-ehem.." She muttered quietly, mouth suddenly feeling quite dry. Clearing her throat before speaking again, she confirmed, "Yeah-uh, yes." This was very new to the young woman. She had never once doubted or felt frightened by a challenge, especially one that she thought she wanted. She was growing uncharacteristically impatient, she'd already flagged him so why hadn't he gotten it done with already?
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
One more from you than fade?
Something had changed. At first he couldn't tell what and he was half tempted to ask but then he noticed the sudden clench of tension along the line of her back. The way her shoulders hunched and her ears pressed flat to her head made it as clear as day that she wasn't a happy camper. In fact, she was down right shifty, nervous like this was her first rodeo. Wasn't this a change from before? She'd been all up in his face, acting all flirty like she'd done this song and dance before.

But this? She was just as shy and nervous as Vic had been, as Leotie had been-before they'd been so rudely interrupted.

"Don't worry sugar.I know what I'm doing." He assured her with a grin and tugged at the scruff of her neck with his teeth. "Jus' be patient and I'll give you what you need. As long as that's what you want right? I ain't no monster." The violent gleam in his eyes suggested otherwise. He'd killed before and he'd do it again. Because he could. Not that she could see, he made sure to remain out of her field of vision. "Just so we're perfectly clear. I want you. And I could do with a lady like you at my side in the future. So how about we have a lil fun then we can chat a bit, get to know each other even better?"

He slide his powerful form alone her sleek, streamlined side and let out a deep, rumble that passed between their bodies. From his to hers. Positioning himself behind her, Savion rested his chin on her rump as a devious grin pulled at his lips.

"Tick tock honey. Time'sa wasting."