(See All?) Announcements
516 Users Online
Jessamy, Google, Bing

our bundle of joy — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Lacey's playful swats were met with a gentle rumble from the father. They didn't hurt at all and he freely let her roll towards Maera, failing to notice how she seemed to have lost control of her bladder. Surely he would notice soon enough. "Hmm? Couldn't imagine us still bounding around as a nomadic duo?" He realized there had been a life before him but that felt like a true past now. One she didn't talk about unless it was a rough night or she slept bad. Kerberos softly kissed her cheek before pulling away to offer an encouraging nudge to Lacey. "I miss it." He admitted with a soft shrug. "But I think life here is better. Can still have adventures just not as many. Especially not now." His gaze dropped to the bundle of fur that was their daughter.

"I sure hope so." He chuckled as he admired the two Rigel females. Of course, he figured that her traits wouldn't really show up for a good bit. Perhaps she would surprise the new parents and have a personality all of her own. There was nothing wrong with that. Kerberos would be more than grateful as long as his only daughter was healthy and happy. He also wished for Maera to be happy too. He was aware of her concern about this whole parenting thing for she had voiced it before they even asked for permission. The tawny leader thought she was doing amazing, though. He couldn't have asked for a better woman to be by his side during this new life of his.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Mimi who has 23 posts.
Inactive Pup
Lacey Rigel
So sorry for the wait! Feel free to continue without her, Lacey's fast asleep!

Despite her accident and her wild giggles, Lacey did manage to roll onto her side and then scoot toward her mother. She resembled her father much more closely, she would come to learn, but her mother's dark coat called to her. It was soothing, familiar, warm, and smelled like home. So Little L made her way to her mother and slumped against her. She was an adventurous and feisty thing,all right, but she was still only three weeks old.

It would be a long while yet before Lacey would become the little terror she was destined to be. She hardly had a personality yet. She was undeniably a happy babe, active and inquisitive, but that was about all that defined her yet. She would come into her own in time, no doubt guided by her parents, but also by her own self, her friends, and all those around her.

Before she even knew it, she was asleep. Her body grew heavy, her eyes heavier, and she let out a tiny yawn before cuddling against Maera and slipping into a deep snooze.

(This post was last modified: Aug 04, 2017, 01:44 AM by Lacey.)