(See All?) Announcements
705 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo, Viorel

So here we are — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
for @Phoenix , butttt cause I'm weak @Reyes can drop in whenever he wants <3  Takes place near the reyan den and of course HEAVY SNOW

Since she had returned Askan had spent as much time as he possibly could with Percy. He knew that he couldn't shadow her forever, and that if he did she'd only just leave again to have some space, but the idea of losing sight of her....He couldn't help but worry she'd vanish again. Surely she had learnt her lesson, she couldn't remember much- no matter how many times they asked- but at the very least she knew that leaving alone without telling could have dire consequences. Askan was certain her parents had told her as much and he wasn't one to lecture so he spared her that speech and instead led her to the south-western corner of the field.

"I don't really sleep in the oak tree den anymore. Too cramped, you know?" He told her with a lazy shrug as he brushed past her side. "But I figured you should know where I am, just in case you need me, wanna talk. Or whatever."

They didn't have far to go, on a clear day it wouldn't have taken much time at all but despite the change in season the sky was determined to keep on pretending that it was winter. Which was complete and utter bullshit, but what could he do? Growl at the sky? Yell till he gave himself a sore throat? It was pointless, so he figured he should just get on with life and hope that spring would actually do it's thing. Sooner rather than later. Come on now, the clock was ticking.

Eventually, Askan came to a stop outside his-or rather their- little foliage igloo and poked his nose in to see if Reyes inside hiding from the snow. A not so little part of him hoped that he was, after all the Selwyn would never pass on an opportunity to give his partner a quick kiss on the snout, but alas the den was vacant.  Reyes- unlike someone who spent all their time lounging around like a mooch- actually dedicated a great deal of effort into patrolling the fields borders. And if he wasn't doing that, then he'd be out hunting or scavenging for scraps to fill their caches. The southerner was a great addition to the pack and was more than pulling his weight,  a shame the same couldn't be said for a certain albino.

"Apart from everyone going mad looking for you, nothing else has really changed. It's still the home you used to know. You've still got a place here."

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2017, 09:11 PM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]