490 Users Online
Bing

Haunting — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

Of course his sister would focus on something like his name. His fur puffed up indignantly at her accusation, a snort coming from him. “I dunno, it just sounded good at the time okay? My friends usually just call me Al,” and by friends he really meant just Hal, but he supposed if it was Ari it would be alright.

Also like his sister she seemed to focus on the little stuff. He didn’t miss that she overlooked his offer, not getting a direct response from it but he allowed it to slide. For now. If she ever decided to change her mind she would always be welcome in their future ranks, a guaranteed outright acceptance. He gave an awkward cough at her excitement, if he’d been human he would have been rubbing at the back of his neck. “She’s not my girl...not that I would mind if she was. She just doesn’t like me that way, she only sees me as a friend. Her name’s Sahalie,” Kino replied with a small shrug.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
Played by Ace who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marianna Leigh

“Look, I just never pictured you as a fancy guy. Al’s okay though.” Frankly, she liked the name their mother gave him, but – whatever. If he wanted to be Al, she supposed there were worse things. And frankly, in the realm of ‘interesting and new things about her brother’, she was far more interested in the possibility of a girl having entered her brother’s life since she was away. Even if the silver male insisted she was just a friend

Or, oh! Apparently the girl wasn’t as convinced about changing the status of their friendship. Ari offered a toothy grin, her tail starting to swing behind her rump. “Sahalie, huh? Gonna have to meet this girl.” Who was this girl, resisting Kino’s charms? The curiosity burned away at her, more than enough to inspire other ideas. “So you two are starting a pack, huh? Where at? How do I find you again, when I wanna see ya? And meet this girl?

She danced her fat paws across the snow, utterly delighted by the idea. That she might actually have a hard time finding her brother in his new home never crossed her mind…even if the wolf couldn’t find her out of a wet paper bag.

Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

Kino didn’t really consider Alastor a fancy name. Heck, Marianna seemed like a pretty fancy name compared to his birth name. But in her defense she did prefer to be called Ari and this seemed to suit her just well. To each their own he supposed.

“Sahalie, huh? Gonna have to meet this girl.” she said and he almost blanched at the thought of his sister meeting Hal. At the same time, however, the prospect excited him. Perhaps Hal could work her magic in ways that the silver boy could not, convince his sibling to stay with them. If she embarrassed him in the process he might die, but maybe she could be civil and they could avoid that outcome. When she started actually asking questions about the pack his tail began to wag excitedly, his grin brightening again. He was more than happy to answer these questions. “I think we’ve settled on finding somewhere on the other side of the mountain, way down south. I’m sure if you sniff around enough you’ll find us,” he replied. They hadn’t worked out enough of the details yet but he figured that if she followed that and sniffed around enough she was bound to find them somehow.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
Played by Ace who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marianna Leigh

“Way down south of the mountain.”

Sadly, Marianna was more likely to end up in Kingsfall than wherever it was her brother and her brother’s lady were planning on settling. But she was blissfully unaware of that fact – or simply in denial of her awful sense of navigation – and so she took Kino’s directions and stashed them away in the recesses of her mind with no further queries, even if she certainly could have used them. If there was ever a wolf that needed a map, it was Ari Leigh.

But as it were, time still marched onwards without them.

“I’ll come visit soon, at the least.” Surely Gent wouldn’t mind. But speaking of the man, or thinking of him, rather, it was about high time Ari turned about and made her way back to White Fir Notch (lest darkness fall and she get lost again). “Maybe over the summer.” After puppy season. She had no idea of the alpha male was planning on adding to his brood this year. “But I better get going now. And you too. Don’t wanna keep your girl waiting, bro!” Ari gave the silver male a playful nudge before she turned about and reoriented, trotting back home. They’d see each other soon enough.

Exit.