473 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

Finding sunlight in the grey — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 56 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rosalind Andromeda-Tainn
@Flair

"Nefillliii!" The yearling called for what she'd decided would be the very last time, and just as she'd expected, only silence was received in return. How long had it been since the fae left home? And already another name had been added to her list? "Sheesh." Ro sighed. Maybe he really had left her intentionally. "Drestig, Triell, Sahalie, Spieden, Serach, Nefili." How long would she be able to remember these names for? "Drestig first... Uncle Dresig I think? Ha, my luck says that I'm not even close." Darrah sure asked a lot out of the poor, freshly exiled child now hadn't he? And he sure as hell didn't consider the fact that maybe, just maybe, her social anxiety could interfere.

"I smell wolves.." The fae's heart nearly sunk as she apparently managed to creep closer to what could only be assumed as someone's freakin' pack. "This.. I should go." she blurted, abruptly rotating her body toward a completely new direction. 'Let's see. Standing the way I am now, I came west? The pack seems to be located further east, so, North? Yeah, North." Ro then began to venture forward, desperately hoping that she hadn't stayed long enough for anyone else to notice.