(See All?) Announcements
686 Users Online
Google, Bing

the predatory wasp is out to get us — Thunder Bowl 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael

It wasn't until the female turned away that a swift gust of wind slammed her scent into his nose again. Scents carried memories and Wraith's was rekindled. The last time he'd had her scent in his nose, he was chasing her alongside @Morganna from Willow Ridge territory with a bitter taste in his mouth. It never had sat right with him to chase a pregnant female from the safety of the pack, regardless of whose child she was carrying. Wraith had little love for Skoll, but a child was innocent and meant to be protected. Her lack of one now left many questions, all of which were none of his business.

Either way, he couldn't help but think them. Was the pup even alive? Had it survived a birth with a loner for a mother with no one to help care for her when the time came? Had she abandoned it? Had it abandoned her? Regardless...how lonely of an existence she seemed to be living now to have no one with her here in this time.

"Hecate." He shook his head and stepped closer. "Forgive me, I didn't recognize you. I doubt Morganna still carries anger towards you. If you need shelter, you are free to join us at the Monadnock at least until the weather improves." It was a spur of the moment offer, but one he meant genuinely. If Morganna did in fact carry ill will towards the woman, Wraith would remind her that the only reason she chased her off in the first place was because her child would be a threat to her own brood. Such was no longer the case.

"I'm sorry about before. They were orders." And while she may not understand, orders were not really a thing for him anymore. It had been ages since either Craw or Morganna had thought to demand anything of him. He was quick to perform his duties on his own without anyone needing to remind him of them.

[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
becu gave me permission to say morg would have told pi about @Hecate

Piety could have happily left once the pale loner announced she would be going but Wraith had to open his big fat mouth show hospitality beyond belief. The name that left his mouth caused her hackles to prickle. It was no secret that Morganna and Piety gossiped about all things underneath the sun. So it should have been no secret that news of the floozy had made it to the Santoro. "Actually Wraith," She looked up and gave him perhaps the first and last harsh look ever. "I do believe Hecate won't be welcomed. She is fine on her own anyway and obviously content to leave. It'd be rude of us to hold her up in this weather any longer." Piety didn't try to hide her rude tones or even force a smile.

The pale dove would be damned if Wraith dragged this loner of them all home to Morganna. She knew he meant well but this was the one time she wouldn't let him fulfill his kind promises. As if to say she wouldn't wait for an answer she swiftly turned around and began to walk back towards where their home was. The dove gave no second thoughts to if Wraith would follow or not. She had trusted him in all kinds of situations to make the smart decision and never once had he failed her.

-piety exit-
(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2017, 09:22 PM by Piety.)
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T