(See All?) Announcements
590 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Sage, Mouseling

pitiful baby boy — Dragonveil Fold 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mathuin Whitebark
Laughter was endless with her. He could have laughed until his stomach grew sore and his cheeks hurt from smiling. She truly was a ray of sunshine and as sweet as the color of her pelt. Luck, fate, chance, whatever one wanted to call it he was just happy to have Astrid around. There was no one else like her. Surely not back at home and he doubted anyone else in the wide world could match her enthusiastic personality.

His ear flicked softly at her question as he pulled his head off of hers to get a better look at her. "Of course I wouldn't leave, Astrid." The large yearling smiled softly. "But don't think I wouldn't make you take as many baths as I did." He laughed softly and went to place his head back on hers again. He wasn't really sure if the baths helped the nasty scent at all but it was gone now, wasn't it? Must have done something in the long run.

The Whitebark let out a long soft sigh. He was content to lay like this and watch the stares until they fell asleep. This place was nice and all but he was ready to get off the mountain and return to more flat land again.
[Image: V8yGQ6c.gif]
Astrid & Mathuin
The Adventuring Peanuts