684 Users Online
Google, Bing

Blind faith — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Moonshadow

They had gotten Moonshadow home, it was bittersweet sweet though because Lunette still wasn't home. Kajika was torn between staying home and helping Moonshadow and going to find Lunette and dragging her home. He would usually go and check on Moonshadow everyday after he'd finished his morning duties. With Moonshadow injured and Tagg looking after her he felt that he needed to stay close to home. So that the hunting and border patrols could get done and everyone would be safe and fed. He also had Anaia that he was checking up on and making sure she was getting settled.  It didn't stop him from spending a couple of hours looking for the young Vuesain.

He dropped a rabbit that he had spent the better part of an hour tracking and catching in the cache. Then he set off for the communal den, he hadn't been there in awhile since he still preferred his makeshift den.  So when he arrived he checked the scents of who might be inside before he entered.  The strongest scent belonged to Moonshadow which told him that she was the only one inside.  Stepping in he called her name to announce he was there and then came to lay near enough to her they could talk. “How are you feeling today?” He asked once he'd gotten settled.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

A mother. She was going to be a mother. The previous day @Tagg had broke the news of her "condition". At first excitement filled the ebony woman but then a fear began to seep in. Was she going to be a good enough mother? How was she going to do that if she can't even remember their father? All these thoughts have plagued her mind for the last twenty four hours. Even sleep didnt provide an escape. She was happy and excited still she just didnt want to end up failing.

Rolling over the large female tried to find a comfortable position. She was able to get a few uninterrupted hours of sleep the previous night but it was short lived. She wiggled around until she became frustrated and sat up with a huff. Lucky for her she had company as the sound of foot falls became louder and louder. Silver eyes watched the entrance to the den carefully to see who was there. Her ears would be first to figure out who it was for he called her na me before entering. Kajikas large frame entered the den shortly after and made its way to sit besides her. "How are you feeling today?" "Mmm alright I guess. I've had better days" she stated casually. The dark males daily visits had been mostly casual. The fact that he came to see her everyday still had her wondering just what exactly their relationship was. "How about you?" She asked looking over to met his gaze. 

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was strange being around Moonshadow, she was the same girl he’d met and brought back to the cove.  The one he'd taught to fish and patrol borders and the same girl who had stuck with him during his darkest days. What made it strange was she didn't remember any of it, their entire relationship had been erased and now he felt as though he had to rebuild it with her once more. How did one do that when all of the experiences of the past could not be recreated.  Kajika had hoped that by bringing her back to the cove it would help her remember but there were still no signs that she remembered anything. He still came everyday to make sure she was okay and talk with her but he never tried to force the memories.

Her scent reached him outside the den, it was a comfort to smell it there, to know she was home safe. There were times he would pass the den and just check to make sure that it was still there, that she really was inside. The dark man did not wait for her to invite him in before he slipped inside finding her sitting up.  He did not say anything to the effect of she should be resting. Her pups would be arriving soon if how swollen her belly had become was any indication.  It was weird for him to think of her as pregnant when she was his student. Despite that he felt she would be a good mother but he had yet to bring it up unsure if Tagg had told her.  Now that they were home he felt it best the news come from her mate.  Once he'd settled down next to her he asked her how she was, “You've been through a lot so it's going to take some time,” he said though he still didn't know exactly what had happened to her. So often he wanted to apologize for not being there and finding her sooner but without her memory she wouldn't remember he'd gone away. She returned his question causing him to smile, “I’m doing better than I was but I am still worried about Lunette and I worry about you.  You're taking it easy and Tagg...He’s taking care of you? You know if you need anything all you have to do is ask.  I will do anything you need.” He reached out with his nose to brush it against her cheek as he used to do before she had lost her memory.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her response of having better days was met with it was going to take time. A small huff left her maw as she knew it was true even though she wished it wouldn't be. She wished she could be better and remember already. She wanted to remember so bad, to remember those around her. Her inquiry of how the dark man was doing was given with a smile. He explained how he was doing better but still worried. Still worried about her and a Lunette. He hadn't mentioned a Lunette before and Moon wondered what had happened to her. She allowed him to finish before asking her own questions. "Who's Lunette and what happened to her?" She asked before she answered his own questions "Yes he is, even though I feel bad I can't keep anything down". She explained looking towards her paws. She knew that it wasn't exactly her fault but that didnt keep her from feeling guilty. His offer to do or get her anything brought her gaze up once more and caused a warm smile to form. "Thank you for the offer. There isn't much that I need..." She paused unsure if he'd actually be able to. "Unless there's some way of getting me out of this den. Being stuck here all day every day is driving me crazy. I feel bad for not helping with anything". She knew his answer was most likely going to be that she couldn't leave and it was best for her to stay put but it never hurt to try right?

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was easy for him to tell she was annoyed with hearing it would take time even if she didn't remember he knew her well.  All of her little sounds and mannerisms and what they meant, which had come with caring about her so much. As always when asked how he was he was truthful with her and he'd mentioned Lunette to which she asked about the Young Vuesain.  Kajika hadn't told Moonshadow of how close he'd become to the girl which he knew he should've a long time ago.  Now seemed as good a time as any, “She is Namid and Vespertio’s daughter, she'll be a yearling soon and she's very important to me but like you she's gone missing and we can't find her trail.” He explained the best that he could since he still wasn't sure how to explain his relationship with Lunette. He still hadn't figured out what exactly she meant to him all he did know was he was going crazy not knowing if she was okay.  He missed her more than he felt he should especially with her being the daughter of his Alpha's which was another reason he hadn't told Moonshadow about her. “Good, he knows what will happen if he doesn't,” Kajika said a little sternly since he did feel very strongly about how Moonshadow was treated by the tawny man. “Perhaps Neha can help you to find something to help keep your food down,” he suggested, “I can send her your way a little later if you like?”

Kajika of course did not hesitate to do whatever Moonshadow needed doing but she declined him telling him she  didn't really need anything at that time, “Well if you do all you need to do is ask.” it seemed she did want  something after all, a way to get out of the den and stretch her legs.  Kajika considered her request knowing she should stay in the den but also knowing a walk would be good for her.  “I will help you,” he said in a whisper close to her ear in case someone was outside, “But you have to make me a promise. You will only walk and you will stay next to me and most important you must not tell anyone I helped you and you most certainly won't be helping with anything,” he continued to whisper.

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2017, 07:02 PM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

This Lunette must be very important for the dark man to be worrying so much. She didnt have to wait long for him to confirm her suspicion. Something inside her ignited when Kajika explained that she was the ruling pairs daughter who was a coming yearling. Which meant she was still a pup...the dark woman's motherly instinct flared. "Y'all should be looking for her not taking care of me." She told him as she looked at him worry clear in her silver gaze. She felt like she was fine now but even felt that they should have been looking for Lunette instead of her. Guilt flooded her as her mind began to think that something could happen to the girl while everyone took care of her. Her worry was pushed back a second as confusion grew. "Good, he knows what will happen if he doesn't". "What will happen?" She questioned unsure of what exactly he meant.

His offer to have Neha come and give her something to help keep her food down was met with a vigorous nod. Oh how she would like that very much. Being able to keep something down would surely make her love happy as well. Moonshadows request to leave the den would be a long shot and she knew it. Everyone wanted to keep her resting to make sure she healed and with pups on the way it was even more important. She understood that but getting out would save her sanity. So she waited for the 'no you should stay inside' speech but it never came. What came instead shocked her...I will help you. Her silver dusted tail began to wag furiously as he continued to speak in a whisper. "I most definitely promise" she agreed with a vigorous nod of her head. She was actually going to be able to go do something! Now while she wouldn't tell the dark man she was most certainly going to try to help look for Lunette. He needn't know about it but it would kill two birds with one stone. She'd be able to help with something and try to find the missing girl.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was felt odd Moonshadow asking who Lunette was especially since she'd been in Fallen Tree Cove when the young Vuesain had been born.  Kajika remembered that day well and he wondered if she did too but it was locked away where she couldn't find it for whatever reason. “Don't worry we are looking for her everyday just as hard as we looked for you.” It was just much harder to find a wolf when there wasn't a trail so Kajika looked for Lunette much on the same way he'd looked for Moonshadow.  Though he considered finding his friend to have been luck in the choice of directions they'd chosen. “I'm surprised Tagg hasn't ever told you,” Kajika said with a shake of his head, “I told him he better be good to you or he'd have to answer to me,” the Beta admitted, “But that was back when he first figured out how he felt about you.” The dark man wondered if the tawny male had ever mentioned the threat he was given.

“I will see her before my evening patrol and hopefully she has something that will settle your stomach.  You need to be able to keep your food down.” She was feeding not only herself but the pups that grew inside of her.  For a moment his gaze went to her swollen sides even in the current situation he had his reservations about Tagg and Moonshadows relationship but he supposed they might always be there. At least until he was sure she would be taken care of properly no matter what.  As her teacher and her friend he felt it was his job to ensure the man she had chosen to be with was good to her.  The thing she wanted most it seemed was to get out of the den for a bit.  She was tired of being cooped up and as much as he knew she needed the rest he also knew she needed to stretch her legs and work her muscles so he agreed to help her as long as she promised. He was pleased when she did promise and gave her a smile. “Alright then, come with me and stay close,” he told her as he rose to his feet and moved toward the entrance, “We can walk down to the lake and then along to border for a bit.  Does that sound alright?”

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her worry over someone whom she couldn't remember felt strange. Would she be as worried if she had her memories? Probably, despite the young girls lash out. The dark mans words only soothed her worry a tiny bit. He told her they were looking for the pup just as hard as they had her, but Moons worry wouldn't rest until the princess came home. Her attention as drawn away from the missing female and to Kajikas comment about her mate. He said he was surprised that the russet man hadn't ever told her. Told her what? Unbeknownst to her, Tagg had been threatened that if he ever did anything to hurt her he would have to answer to the ebony man. Even if she had her memories she still wouldn't be aware of their conversation. That got her thinking again just what she meant to the beta. Why was she so important? And in what way was she important? Friend? Family? Love? "oh, no I dont know if he's told me, yet again I can't remember much of anything" she said with a small chuckle.

Her vigorous nod to having Neha come visit her to help keep her good down was met with Kajika saying he'd send her over on his evening patrol and that she needed to keep food down. She knew why she needed to keep it down - the tiny lives within her. She also hated the sensation of vomiting. It made her feel as if she'd choke. "Thank you" she knew he didnt have to and was grateful for his help. Her friend would prove helpful in more ways than one. He had agreed to take her out of the den. Her silver dusted tail thumped happily on the den floor as told her to stay close. She slowly followed him up and out of the den being careful to not stretch her wounds. "that's sounds wonderful" she replied with a smile. She'd love to see what was her home and was grateful to just be out of that den.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Sometimes he felt he was being pulled in many different directions by the women in his life with Lunette still missing, Moonshadow home but injured and no memory, and Des whom he had no idea what was going on.  It didn't matter though he cared about them all and would do anything for them. Assuring Moonshadow that they were still looking for Lunette was important because she might not remember the young Vuesain but the drive to go find her would still be there he was sure about that.  Kajika had often wondered if Tagg had told Moonshadow if the threat he'd given the man when he first learned of the Tawny man's feelings for his friend.  “of course, my apologies. I don't know what I was thinking.” Though he'd hoped that maybe the mention of it might jog her memory a little.

The beta made a note to send Neha to see Moonshadow after she confirmed that she would like him too. They needed to make sure his ebony friend was keeping her food down with the pups growing inside her.  “You're welcome, I'm sure she will have something that can help.” Once that was settled it seemed Moonshadow thought him the best one to ask to take her out of the den for a bit.  The beta thought it good idea to get her out stretching her legs and perhaps the walk would help her remember her home. So after sticking his head out to make sure the coast was clear he led her in the direction of the lake since she liked that idea. “If you feel you need to head back at anytime please tell me,” he told her, “We will keep to an easy pace so it won't be hard on you.” He led her down his usual path toward the lake looking back at her periodically to make sure she was doing okay.