(See All?) Announcements
667 Users Online
Bing, Google

there's a third party, out there. — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
Right. The hunter thing... Rook had been so caught up in trying to place the little Mizuno next to Kjell that the information about the Sørenson's time in his previous pack had barely taken into account. He had been listening, but not as carefully as he would have liked. The bird, after all, was a gift. A token to prove himself. The fact that the offering was a goose at all was, in itself, impressive. Rook knew of many wolves who could take down various prey and predators (hell, his very own mother defended her part of the Mountain of Dire against a wolverine once), but none, save for one, was capable of taking down geese. Now, he knew of two. The feat earned Kjell his respect.

"One step at a time," he agreed, shaking the snow from his pelt. "Come along then, I'll show you in." His eyes went to the goose one more time before regarding the other male. Kjell would fit, he supposed. Though, even if he didn't, he had a place and it was right beside Pip. "Then, we could go find her. She's been keeping herself pretty busy on her own, so some company would do her a lot of good." To keep himself from saying anything more, he slowly dipped down to retrieve the bird and start making his way towards the heart of Grizzly Hollow. Had Veho been home, Rook might have shared it with him first but, there were other priorities - all of them women under his charge. He would keep busy for some time yet with plucking feathers and all, leaving Kjell to explore on his own, but first... Not even fifty feet from where they had come from, the Lyall set his gift down to glance at his new subordinate. "Before we go further, I want to let you know that if anyone - and, I mean, anyone - gives you trouble, you come to me." Between Oula, Nineva and even Ophelia, Rook couldn't be sure just who had served as Veho's lackey, but he wasn't going to single any of them out or even doubt Kjell's abilities of handling himself. "There's been plenty of unrest since Veho's leave and I'd rather not have the pack in an uproar when he gets back." Again, Veho's words echoed at the back of his head. Behave. "I will not tolerate any more distress - yours or anyone else's."

Not even waiting for any sort of cue that told him that Kjell understood, the Lyall lifted the goose from the snow once more and started on a snow-brimmed path that was well-stamped into the ground. Just like the rest, the dragon would be under his guard, and when Veho returned from his sabbatical, Rook would be there (with Kjell, Pip, and the rest of the pack), prepared for judgement.

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.