(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Google, Bing

Another fallen angel — Zephyr Rill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 49 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Savvy is out. I'mma put this way, thanks y'all.
Oh weren't that real sweet? They were both sorry, 'n better yet they were offering their condolences like they actually meant something. For what it was worth they might as well have kicked sand in his eyes and called it a gift, a present just for him. Savion wanted to scoff, to dismiss their empty words with venomous ones, but what would that do? What would he gain from throwin' a pissy fit? He'd gotten what he wanted from these love birds, he didn't have any reason to say.

Sure, they seemed civil enuff and weren't chasin' him off, but was that a good enough excuse to linger? His paw didn't hurt all that bad, he certainly didn't need it to be treated, like he was some sick ole man who was too feeble to heal a little cut the good old fashioned way. He'd be fine, he always was. Savion had spent years goin' it alone, dealing with shit his way and just cause the years were catching up on him didn't mean he planned on changing that anytime soon.

He'd keep on goin' till the day he died. He didn't really care, not anymore. Not since he'd changed his perspective.

"Don't you worry, I'll tell 'em both. Hopefully it'll do some good, make 'em feel a little better. If I hav' my way you won't be seein' em around these parts either, so I hope it ain't too much to assume I can say farewell on yer' behalf as well?" It was hard not to snort in amusement, but he manged through sheer force of will. "Y'all been a real big help to me, I should probably dash now, no time to waste but...Really, thanks. Have a good one."

And with that, Savion strolled off to face his future, whatever it may be.