(See All?) Announcements
546 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jethro, Sophrosnia

Anxiety — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan had no intentions of lingering when his presence wasn't wanted. Which wasn't to say the Rye Queen was chasing him off, if anything things between them seemed amiable, like they'd come to an understanding. But if the pups needed their Mother then Askan wouldn't even think of denying them her. He would leave them in peace and go back to doing...whatever he did.

It was still a little hard getting back into old routines, but he would try and keep pushing forward. That's all he had left really, that and Reyes.

"Mmm, I'll be about. Call me if you need anything, or whatever."It wasn't an empty offer. He meant it with all he had.

With a respectful nod, Askan turned and left the Avalon family to their own devices. With such an attentive and doting Mother, he knew for a fact that they would grow quickly, and in turn would soon be old enough to leave the den. In all honesty, he was looking forward to that day. But at the same time he knew it would bring along a whole bucket load of troubles. Espically if the pups were as adventurous as their big sister.

With his patrol over and done with, Askan wasn't quite sure what to do with himself. He pushed through the long grass, wondering if he should head back to The Lookout, or keep an eye on The Gateway. All this talk of family though...Askan swallowed thickly. He'd go find Reyes, it was about time he saw his mate today. So with that in mind, the Guardian headed south through the field, trying to ignore the past and look forward to the future.

Fade

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]