(See All?) Announcements
487 Users Online
Khalon, Google, Bing

A fish for a home — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nuru who has 76 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Neko Inali
Neko felt relieved when Jessie let go of her. She stood up again but kept her head and tail low. Her ears perked up when Jessie spoke to her in a softer voice, and she couldn’t help but wag her tail when Jessie said what Neko most wanted to hear, when she welcomed her into the pack. Finally! After months of wandering on her own, she once again would have a home and the company of other wolves.

On the other paw, she was suddenly nervous about the job she was about to take on within the pack. Keeping the pack healthy would be a big responsibility, especially with puppies, and she hoped she could handle it. The weight of that responsibility combined with hunger and fatigue from traveling made her suddenly feel weary. At that moment, she wanted to take a nap, but she was also eager for Adelayde to show her around and to meet the rest of the pack.

Before Jessie left, Neko responded to her with a wag of her tail and said, “Th- thank you, ma’am. I promise I’ll do my best. I won’t let you down.” She took a few tentative steps towards Adelayde, ready to follow her into her new home.