516 Users Online
Bing, Google

Beginning of something new — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! @Anaia girl bonding time maybe?

It had almost been a week since the shadow gave birth. While she was overjoyed with her little Chan, the loss of the other two still plagued her. She would awake from nightmares of that white woman she fought stealing her son and daughter from her. She would cry whenever she was alone, not wanting to worry her family. She knew that this darkness was what her queen had gone through. The very reason she had to step down and Moon to step up. She saw what it did and now she understood the severity of it. It pulled her down and felt like it was going to drown her. It was like a freezing lake whose water wanted to swallow her, to drag her down into its depths. Her little boy, her loving mate and her best friend were the only reasons to keep her head above water. She had to fight for them. They all had lost so much they couldn't lose her too. So for now she would fight, fight until she overcame the darkness or fight until she couldn't anymore.

Tiny mews of hunger pulled the sleeping mother from her light sleep. Letting out a yawn the beta opened her silver orbs and looked down at the rust and cream child. He squirmed around searching for her teat crying quite loudly. A warm smile crossed her maw as she reached down and nosed him towards her belly. He happily latched on and began to have his fill. As he ate Moon gave him a bath, cleaning anything that may be on him. She couldn't save the other two so she'd make damn sure nothing ever harmed her little fighter. Once he had his fill Chan curled up and went to sleep. The ebony female gave him another kiss before quietly slipping out of the den. She moved slowly for her insides were still sore from birth. Once outside she gave her limbs a good stretch and took in a deep breath. There was still snow up on the ground but the sun shone through the trees. Luckily there was a spot that shone right in front of the den. So the new mother laid down with her rump blocking the dens entrance and closed her eyes. Sun bathing was one of her favorite pass times, so what better way to relax than that?

(This post was last modified: May 09, 2017, 08:51 PM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris

OOC! BWAH I'M SO SORRY  

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 224

Anaia was curious.  She knew there were puppies in the pack now, and not from the alpha pair.  They belonged to Kajika’s friend, Moonshadow, and her mate.  That was all she knew.  She’d briefly met the both of them when Kajika had found Des’s body, but it hadn’t been the right time to make introductions. Then Moonshadow had given birth, and the pale girl hadn’t been brave enough to come say hello.

Now the young were older, and Anaia felt she should at least make the effort to meet this woman who Kajika cared so much about.  She couldn’t help but hope her mate wasn’t around; he frightened her. It wasn’t just the scars – though that was a huge part of it, no matter how much she wanted to deny it – it was the look he’d given the beta as they gathered to mourn the loss of the scout.  It was a look she’d seen before, right before Craw has savagely killed his former packmate before the rest of the Monadnock.

She suppressed a shudder as her footsteps faltered. Her resolve was failing. This was supposed to be different!

But she forced herself to keep walking. To her great relief she saw a dark shape lounging in the sun by itself. Not the father, then. “Hello?” Anaia called timidly, pausing a short distance away.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Its OK :) and wow hormones have made moon jealous O.o

The sun felt warm against her raven pelt lulling the new mother into a light sleep. The sleep was pleasant for she hadn't slipped far enough for the darkness to plague her dreams. Her senses remained on alert despite her silver orbs being veiled behind dark lids. Silver tipped ears flicked towards the sound of paw steps. It wasn't until an unfamiliar voice called out to her did she open her eyes. Lifting her head from her forelegs the cove beta blinked a few times to clear the sleep away. Once her vision focused she could see a small white female standing timidly a short distance away. The woman was vaguely familiar, like Moon had seen her before, but where...then it hit her. This was the stranger that was comforting Kajika at the site where Des was found. Who was this mysterious woman that was comforting her best friend. The fur along her shoulders rose slightly as a surge of jealously coursed through her. The emotion was a foreign one to the ebony woman and took her by surprise. She hadn't ever been jealous before why now?

With a roll of her shoulders to smooth her fur she pulled her lips up on a smile. There was no reason for her to jealous...right? "Hello" she called back with kindness in her voice. This woman didnt need to be punished for emotions that weren't hers. The large woman sat up onto her haunches as the smaller female approached. From what her nose was telling her this girl was a new pack member. So as with any new additions to the cove Moonshadow would welcome them to their new home.

(This post was last modified: Jun 09, 2017, 08:21 PM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris

OOC!  

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 201

Though she had stopped a respectful distance away from the new mother in respect to her child, it seemed the darker woman was still a little defensive.  Anaia started backing away, but her opposite quickly got over her reaction and called a friendly greeting. She couldn’t see the pup anywhere, so he must still be inside the den.  The young girl slowly crept closer.

“I’m Anaia.” She introduced, keeping her body low in submission.  Her gold eyes flickered about, keeping watch for the woman’s mate. She did not want to run into him today. Or ever. “I’m new… Are you Moonshadow? Kajika said I should talk to you.”

As frightened as she was, Anaia wanted to make a new start.  She’d promised she would try to make new friends, and she couldn’t do that by hiding away all the time.  She wasn’t good at anything, but she did like pups.  Maybe they would let her watch him when he was old enough to leave the den.  She wouldn’t mind babysitting, especially if it meant she could be helpful to her pack members.

And keep the scarred man away from her.  He wouldn’t be around if she was needed to babysit, right?

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help. I'm drowning in myself

@Anaia sorry for the wait

It seemed that her sudden surge of jealousy caused the smaller female to back away. Moon's silver dusted ears flicked back momentarily before she rolled her shoulders. She didn't mean to come off that way, so she did her best to shove the emotion aside and welcome the new member. Her friendly tone and smile seemed to ease the lighter girl for she began to creep forwards as she introduced herself. "I'm Anaia. I'm new. Are you Moonshadow? Kajika said I should talk to you." Her smile grew wider at the mention of her teacher saying she should come see her. "Its wonderful to meet ya Anaia. Yes I am but you could call me Moon if you'd prefer." A yawn forced its way to the new mothers maw, interrupting her sentence. "How do you know Kajika?" She asked genuinely curious once the yawn subsided. Was she a long lost friend? Family maybe? Or did he rescue her just as he had Moon two years before? And why did he tell her to come see the dark woman? What could she offer? The darkness began to cling to her thoughts once more. Eating away at any self confidence she had. Telling her she had nothing to offer, she was worthless, she killed her babies...Looking at her though one would never be able to tell that the darkness held a tight, relentless grip on the beta for she kept her warm smile and friendly demeanor.

Word Count: 250