(See All?) Announcements
279 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nadine, Baidu, Khalon, Nash

Boy Meets Evil (m) — The Cougar Eye 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 7 posts.
TO BAAAD. BUT ITS TO SWEET. IT'S TO SWEET IT'S TO SWEET. @Vulcan

"Waaat de feck is dis?!" The now bewildered yearling gasped, approaching the strange torrid pool with much caution. Tadhg had seen his fair share of obscure sights in his small time on earth, but never in his life had he encountered something as grotesque looking as what had been so carelessly displayed in front of him now. "Oi didn't travel al' dis way jist ter' stumble across sum' manky pool o' shoite!" He growled, trying to evade the strange stench as best as possible while still closing in for a better look. What was it? Could he touch it? Sure was a tempting thought, but what if it wasn't safe? Could it kill him? Was it really, actually, honest to goodness shit water?

"Oi shud jus' leave. oi didn't come 'ere for de sightseein' after al'." The firey male sighed, stepping backwards and away from his strange find. Tadhg needed to find a place to stay as soon as possible, that was the goal, and he was almost positive that this just.. Wouldn't do. "Sure wud make for an interestin' scayle though. Assumin' i'd live long enoof ter tell it." The male chuckled, nodding his head lightly as if to bid farewell to the revolting exhibit.

Played by Pinn who has 7 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

Vulcan moved through the trees, his paws carrying him at a decent, but manageable pace, as if he hadn't a care in the world. He hummed to himself, a simple tune that went along with the tempo of the birds in the trees, and rustling of leaves below his mass. His gait was not that of one who had been ousted from his pack not a week ago. Okay, maybe ousted wasn't the right word. More like.. left?

He'd already decided that home was anywhere, and everywhere. It was wherever he wanted to be, wherever his paws carried him, and wherever he chose to leave his heart. Those things no longer described his place of birth, and with no change in sight, the tawny male left. He hoped to run into Ros, and Perseus, but if it that wasn't in the cards, then it wasn't in the cards. So he continued on, humming, and moving, and talking to himself, because Gods was he bored. It wouldn't have been so bad if he could find some of those mushrooms. At least then he would have a travelling companion of sorts, but he hadn't come across even a single one. Probably because of the long winter. Sighing, he scolded himself for not taking one or two from the stores before he left.

Eventually, after what felt like eons, the yearling came across something very interesting indeed. No, it wasn't the sickly smell of sulfur invading his airways, but rather the nearly-hidden scent of another. Immediately his tail began to swing, beating side to side like a feather duster in an attic. Bounding forward, and donning his most neutral stance, the Vulcan called out. "Find something interesting?"

(This post was last modified: May 22, 2017, 06:41 AM by Vulcan.)

"Whooz'ere?!" The O' Ceallaigh screeched, jumping about a foot in the air whilst flinging himself toward the direction the noise came from. Whoever it was, they sure scared the shit out of him. He'd thought he'd been alone up until now, otherwise he would have shared a conversation with the stranger in place of talking to himself a whole lot like some sort of crazy bat. "Me goodness, boy-o! yer shuk th' ever-livin' feck oyt av me!!" Letting out a booming laugh, Tadhg took a moment to assess exactly what it was he was dealing with. Male, around the same stature, maybe just a little smaller in weight. Their color palette was just about as obscure as his own, and that sure was something he could appreciate in someone. Made them unique. Basically ensured they'd get along, or something.

"Oi foun' gollier pool 'av wolf shoite me mucker!" The yearling grinned, wondering how the stranger was able to bare the stench whilst remaining seemingly un-phased. If nothing else, the character sure had a striking amount of guts. "So what ye up ter anyways, sneakin' up on me loike tha'?" He sure was lucky Tadhg was a rather friendly guy, anyone else and the male could of found himself in an awful lot of trouble.

(This post was last modified: May 25, 2017, 07:27 AM by Tadhg.)
Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

The young Tainn watched as the man startled, jumping into the air, and twisting himself around like some kind of frog. He couldn't help the laugh that escaped his throat in seeing such an ordeal, but made sure to ask, between giggles if the man was alright. That's when he noticed the stranger's heavy accent, as the words muddled together, and into eachother. Rather than asking for confirmation, Vulcan replied to the best of his ability. "'M sorry. Didn't mean to bother ya. I was just wondering what'cha found!" To be fair, he could have announced himself with a chuff, but usually wolves didn't react like that.

Vulcan continued listening to the man, his speech becoming increasingly hard to translate, but that didn't discourage the Tainn. It was something about finding a pool of shit, and something about mucker? Mucker... Oh! Mother. Mother? Raising a brow, the man replied with a simple, "Oh?" His bright eyes sweeping past the stranger, in search of this Gollier's pool.

"I'm not up to anything. Well, I was kind of looking for my siblings, but I think in time they'll find me." He said, that silly smile still plastered all over his face. "Anyway, I'm Vulcan. You got a name?" Swinging his tail in anticipation, the young Tainn awaited an answer.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity

"Naw, don't worry aboyt it. you're not a 'assle at all!" The firey yearling maintained his cheeky grin, actually quite thrilled to have some fresh company. He hadn't the pleasure of running into any other wolves since leaving his home, which was actually rather disappointing considering how much of a natural born talker he was.

Tadhg listened to his new friend as he briefed his current situation, and couldn't help but frown at the mention of missing siblings. "Oi 'av a couple av dohs meself. wonder 'oy they're doin'.. " He sighed, momentarily thinking back to those he'd left behind. "Ah oi'm sure they're gran' so! an' oi'm sure yer's 'ill fend yer soon enoof!" He found himself chuckling once more, it was too much of a pain to dwell on sad feelings for too long! "Me name's Tie-g, nice ter meet yer Vulcan! But before we continue wi' our wee meet-and-greet, can we travel away from dis stinky shoite pool?" It was a plead, really. The smell was beginning to give him a migraine. "We don't 'av ter go far, jist so long as th' air is fresher!" A couple of.. Hundred miles.. Would do it, right?

Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

Vulcan's dopey smile persisted, though he had absolutely no idea what the man before him was talking about. It wouldn't do to let onto that fact, of course, because the tawny yearling didn't want to offend his new friend, so he just did the best he could with what he had. "I've got three, but only two are lost." Well, they weren't exactly lost. Or were they? Could you even be lost if you had no place to get back to? These were the real questions. Taking a mental note to meditate on it later, the young Tainn continued to listen.

Apparently he spaced out somewhere, because the next thing he heard was something about grandson. Perplexed, the youth looked the man over again. He definitely didn't look old enough to have grandchildren, but who was he to judge? Then it got even weirder. 'oi'm sure yer's 'ill fend yer soon enoof!' Why would this man assume Vulcan was old enough to have grandchildren? Dear Gods, the tawny boy hoped no grand-kids found him, because he didn't even remember having kids! He couldn't help the throaty chuckle that fell from his lips at that, so he quickly added an, "I'm sure you're right." before moving on to the next subject.

So lost in his thoughts about grandchildren, the tawny man completely forgot he had introduced himself. So naturally, he did it again. "My name's Vulcan. It's nice ta meet'cha too!" And it truly was. "Oh absolutely. Didn't even notice how bad it smelled until now!" Truth be told, Vulcan didn't actually think it was that bad, but he'd do anything to make his company feel more at home.

(This post was last modified: Jun 04, 2017, 10:43 AM by Vulcan.)

Relief flooded the peach-coated yearling as his new friend exclaimed that leaving could definitely be a possibility. "Yer didn't notice? well, anyways let's git 'eadin' den!" He smiled, trotting away from the disgusting pool of.. Well, whatever it was. "Me names tie-g by de way." A proud name for a proud man, also the first Vulcan had ever heard of it. Surely.

Once the pair were far enough from the smell, Tadhg settled into a sitting position to show his company just how 'chill' he was with his presence. If it took this long to run into one wolf, the yearling would definitely have to make sure he kept 'em for as long as possible, so long as he wasn't being a nuisance anyway. "So tell me more aboyt yerself, Vulcan! lads, family, mot, fella? chucker yer believe in gnums by chance? ah oi cud go on an' on aboyt gnums." Pesky little fella's. Nothing could put a damper on his parade like a couple a' gnomes. Though it was unlikely that his company felt the same, or even knew what the hell a Gnome was. "An' don't even git me started on dohs dang faeries! whew! only gran' ter yer if you've got somethin' they want."

Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

Vulcan padded along behind his new friend, his bottle-brush tail still flinging from side to side with excitement. What a treat that he'd meet someone so absolutely interesting so quickly! Fate must really have a plan for him after all. "Well Tie-g, I'm glad that we ran into each other. You've got a good aura about you for sure!" No really, he did. Yellow, a little bit of green. Only good things coming from his strange new companion! Or at least, those are the colors Vulcan thought he could see. He'd get a better reading with the mushrooms, but for now he had to do what he had to do.

Mot, fella, lads, all of these things were meaningless to the Tainn. At this point he might need a translator, lest he accidentally offend his new buddy. Once again, the tawny man gave it his best go, and just ignored everything that he couldn't actually understand. "Well this is my first time leaving my birthpack. I had to get out. Bad vibes there man. Probably still got some sticking to me, but they'll shed in time. Can't say I know what nums are, but I'd love to hear about them!" He certainly loved a good story! "And I don't know about faeries, but I got a couple of ghost stories you might like."

Good aura, huh? This wasn't the first time Tadhg had heard the word, however it certainly was the first time he'd heard that his was good. What was it that the last wolf had said.. Something to do with crazy? But he wasn't crazy, just a little.. Eccentric, right? The firey yearling chuckled at the memories recollection. Perhaps Vulcan was just more in tune than the last had been. Actually no, that definitely had to be it! "T'anks paddy, dat means lashings ter me!"

Bad vibes back at home. Tadhg could definitely sympathize with that, or at least with what he could remember of it. He couldn't exactly piece it all together perfectly, but the yearling definitely knew he didn't have the best childhood. Though it didn't bother him that he couldn't remember. Probably better off that way in the long run. "Gnums are tiny wee tricksters an' don't let anyone ever tell yer otherwise!" He grunted. The creatures were often described as peaceful beings of the forest, however due to personal experience, he'd have to disagree. "But forget aboyt dat! let me 'ear aboyt dees ghosts!" He couldn't exactly say he believed in ghosts, but that could just be due to lack of experience! The O' Ceallaigh was always open to hear out some fresh new beliefs!