Google, Bing

You've Got One Time to Figure It Out — Nomads Pass 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
i am so sorry this thread took forever x.x wrapping this up on my end

LAIKE ARTEMIEVA

In that moment he had almost forgot about the pale man he had just shared a horrifying moment with. It was only when the boy cried up and came to give him a big nuzzle that he realized he still had company. He allowed the younger male his display of affection if only because they had just seen some sort of monster together.

Yet he would only have a few moments of it before he coughed slightly. "I think you should go find somewhere better than this mountain." He squinted as he looked back out towards where the deer had run off to. "Especially if those are the creatures that live here." A bitter taste built in his mouth at the thought of running into more rabbit eating deer. Would he be able to be brave a second time if faced with one? Probably not but he wouldn't know until it happened again - if it ever did.

"I need to get out of here but thanks for your help." The young pale boy had done what he was told after all even if it wasn't a lot. Him standing still had made sure the deer didn't get spooked by him or that the stranger got hurt by it. With a soft woof, he dismissed himself and began to move away from the scene.

-Laike Exit-

art by kydnt
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Emmett who has 375 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cottongrass

The man seemed like he was lost in thought. He decided the only possible answer was that monster deer took a lot of mental energy to control or something. It made sense! Somehow. And maybe it didn't really make sense the more he thought about it but the mountain was already wearing him down. He really didn't understand how Tumblebelly could stand being an adventurer and monster slayer. It took so much effort! He supposed there was a certain charm in being an adorable bad ass like that.

His tail wagged and his head cocked when the stranger finally spoke. Like they were snapped out of their trance or something when he decided the best response was to cuddle them.

"Okay! I'll see you around!" He chirped. The man didn't have to tell him twice to get going. Probably had weird things to do. But he wasn't judging! Instead his tail continued its happy wag and he watched the stranger walk away. He felt like he should have gotten his name or something. Oh well. He shuffled on the spot, shaking out the snow and making sure all of his four paws were intact.

And without another moment of hesitation—Cottongrass turned on the spot and made his trek back down the mountain. Towards the mountainous forests of the northwest he went! He definitely reached his quota of getting himself into weird situations for one day. Maybe even for the whole month if he thought about it.

COTTONGRASS