(See All?) Announcements
668 Users Online
Google, Bing

A not so warm welcome — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nuru who has 76 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Neko Inali
Neko didn’t hesitate to stop what she was doing when Askan offered to show her around the fields, and if his tone was at all demanding, it went over her head.  The hillside where she wanted to put an infirmary would still be there later, and Askan was offering her a guided tour of the place. As it was, she knew only the most important parts, and he would likely point out details to her that she would otherwise not notice on her own. She would be foolish to turn that down.

More than that, it meant personal attention from a beta of the pack, and that was nothing sneeze at. The one thing that she had missed the most in her time alone was attention from others, and she didn’t see any harm in a little bit of brown-nosing. Even more so since he was a guardian of the pack, and she might need him to help her deal with a difficult patient or to protect a patient.

“I’m not that busy,” she said cheerfully, “I was just looking for suitable locations for the infirmary, but I can’t really do much with it until I talk to Jessie and Drestig about it anyway.” She left what she was doing and eagerly bounded after him.