(See All?) Announcements
557 Users Online
Google, Bing

I Can Do No Wrong — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
He knew enough to find her but not enough to tell Sahalie, apparently. Not that she had expected him to suddenly give up all the details. If Larkspur didn't talk about his past, he definitely didn't kiss and tell. Even if he didn't seem... too concerned about her well being, this mystery womb. All he cared about was the kid. Sahalie was not sure how to feel about that. Did that make him the bad guy? Larkspur hadn't exactly broken any rules, but what he had done was by no one's estimation the right thing. Just an action that he had taken that had some consequences. Whether they would be good or bad was impossible to say that this moment, with nothing to go off of.  So of course Larkspur had to go. She was glad that he didn't want to remain woefully ignorant and blind.

"Right. Could be nothing." But when hadn't a good flight with the eagles not ended up in cubs?

Tomorrow seemed like too long to wait, but at the same time the girl knew Larkspur wouldn't likely be able to find the girl in a day, anyway. He wasn't really losing any time by getting some rest and focusing his thoughts—what she could only hope he would do. "Good luck," she said weakly. "I'll wait til your back to...Idunno. If something has to be said I'll just wait til... we know. Cause it could be nothing." She was just repeating herself now.

"I'll leave you be." More like she needed to go have a long, cold drink.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]