Google, Bing

Never Enough — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

Not having a home was a terrifying thought but she did well to limit her outward shock to a concerned frown. It was quickly swept away as the girl continued and she allowed her tail to thump against the ground, "No, maybe one day I'll lead, but I think I have a lot to learn first. My parents founded the pack but dad got sick and ma's loosing the plot. @Maera and @Kerberos lead now." She was so grateful that they had stepped up to the plate, she couldn't imagine trying to manage her siblings and her mother without their support.

An easy smile settled on her face, "Say, if you're looking for a pack I'm sure you'd be welcome. We've only been around since spring, and there aren't many of us, but it's quiet and safe, and nobody gets too bossy," the last statement was delivered with a laugh, well sometimes her mother did, but it was obvious to everyone that if they disregarded her long enough eventually she'd forget it happened at all. She watched the pale stranger to measure her reaction, even if she didn't decide to come along now, Treyah could at least leave her with directions in case she changed her mind later on.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
I've been slacking on my replies. Care to fade/end this one?

i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

It didn't take much for the lone girl to feel full, although temporarily, and she left the kill to the birds or Treyah if she so happened to want to carry some back to her pack. Since she was accustomed to being hungry, it didn't take much for her belly to feel engorged and upset therefore she stepped away from it in hopes that when the timing was right she could return to what little remained and picked off the meat once more. Treyah now had her full attention and the woman smiled just in time for Treyah's joke about her pack and the members being rather friendly and hardly bossy. It was tempting, since Rory did enjoy her peace and the ability to come and go as she pleased but she wasn't quite ready to make the plunge for a pack just yet, not when she barely knew the woman or her pack despite her brief description. "Your pack sounds lovely, like something I could enjoy," she paused, as if looking for the excuse to dismiss her offering without offending her and tread the waters carefully as she picked through her mind for the perfect words. "I'll come visit, maybe then I'll make my decision." she said, hoping her words were friendly enough. "how would I get to your pack, when I'm ready to visit?" she asked, her head cocking to the side. She would visit, and she hoped that perhaps this pack will give her enough reason to join.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

An easy smile was on the yearling's face, she wasn't going to push the issue anymore, especially when the other woman asked for directions, "Sure, just follow the Swift River to the west, you'll come to a burned section of forest, we're in there, on the northern bank. Its about a day and a half from here." She wasn't sure if the other wolf knew of the heartleaf creek, but she thought she'd mention it just in case, "If you hit the heartleaf, you've gone too far."

She stood with a stretch and a smile, leaving what was left of the kill for Rory to come back to once her stomach had settled. "I should be getting back to my siblings, but hopefully, I'll see you around?" With a final farewell she turned back to the west, her journey hadn't been entirely fruitless after all.

thread fade
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]