(See All?) Announcements
478 Users Online
Bing, Google

Frightful Flurries — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon
<3 Pardon the quality of this post, I haven't posted as Raigo in a while, so I'm a little rusty.

Padding through the bare bones of the bushes, Raigo left the boundaries of Grizzly Hollow. His first step past the borders in month, and it was liberating, in a sense. Sparing a look behind him, he took in the clearly defined prints in the snow. Anybody who walked by would know that he was making a decisive effort to leave. Not for good, oh of course not, but for a while. His talk with Jaysyek had energized him. There was so much more going on beyond the borders of his pack, things that he was missing out on. While he could not literally smell them, the scents of all the new wolves in the region filled his nostrils - he could feel their presence all around. Who were these wolves? What had brought them to his home?

One scent actually did reach Raigo's nose, and he shuffled his paws anxiously as he headed in the direction it led. What was Miss Arlette doing outside of the pack borders? He supposed he hadn't been paying too much attention to what his leader had been letting her children do. The simple truth was Raigo had been living with his head in a hole for the past couple of months, and it was time he became aware of what was going on in the world around him.

Following the white female's scent, Raigo soon left behind the barren woods. The Thicket was soon upon him, and not long after, the white form of Arlette came into view. Though what caught Raigo's interest was the other wolf next to his leader's daughter. Woofing, he ran the last couple of yards, tail wagging in greeting. "Arlette!" His voice rang out over the empty space as he ran to her side. "Who's your friend?" This female wasn't putting off any negative vibes (unlike the last female Raigo had caught near his charge), but he was still very much aware of Arlette. She was no longer a child, and was growing up at a rapid pace, but it was still his job to protect her, even outside of pack territory.

test italics
Played by Switch who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Arlette Dieudonné Lyall
<blockquote>Thoughtfully she nodded her head in understanding. She wanted to ask Akila about other stuff since she seemed rather obliging to give information. The young wolfess decided it could wait. They had a hunt to do, and she was much more confident with some assistance she'd be succesful. With anew vigour her tail swept against her haunches ready to be on her way, get some warm blood pumping through her veins.

<b>"I"m ready,"</b> she was quick to bark. Then at Akila's lead she would be mindful to rise up, and drift to the lady's side, slightly behind the elder wolf. (as she was better at following than leading) She'd do her best to keep up, as she was earnest to keep beside her letting her steer toward the Thicket for what would hopefully be a good hunting spot. It was when they both stood she noticed just how much larger the white lady was. Lettie was amazed how stout, and tall she appeared. She did not stare long, or tried not to despite how in awe she was. Though she was getting quite tall herself she couldn't believe the varying sizes of others.

She was unware she was being followed herself until a familiar woof sounded. She jumped startled by the sudden surprise of Raigo running toward them. Eyes narrowed better to define his mood, but he did not seem to be in attack mode. Relief as she did not want her new friend hurt she let out a sounding bark, her face lighting up as he came closer. <b>"Rai!"</b> She was always happy to see him, and she walked some steps in his direction. Upon his inquiry a big ol' smile would flicker on her lips, and she'd turn to look at the lady. <b>"This is Akila Ul..rin. She's gonna help me catch something!"</b> The delight was evident not only in her words, but in her body langauge. She did hope he would approve. He could see she was a nice lady too, couldn't he?</blockquote>
[Image: oaktreebend.png]
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Mind if I pop in?-

Silver was quiet as she watched the small group of wolves. She couldn't here what they where saying but only two of them had the sent of pack. The other had to be a lone wolf there was no other explanation for the wolves behavior. She kept to the shadows and watched them trying to make out who they where. She didn't want to meet them are start a fight, that was for sure. They where close enough that she could tell that the male was very curious about the female, but ready to fight if he had too. The lone female looked rather nervous about the new wolf that had stepped in, but Silver heard the sigh that escaped her lips. Tension had been released because of the pups exception. Silver would have to put that into account. For now she would watch and learn from them. Silver had always been good at stalking and tracking things. Silver stepped forward and snap! Silver looked down to see the small stick that she had stepped on. "Please don't find me!" she whispered to her self as she froze in terror.
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2012, 05:07 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow