(See All?) Announcements
735 Users Online
Khalon, Google, Sophrosnia, Nori, Bing, Jethro

the wind and the rain — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 410 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Serach Donata
I think we can collectively agree that muse is a fickle beast.

He knew naught of all of the inner feelings she kept hidden deep within herself, but he knew that he liked the way she smiled at him. It was reassuring to know that she was willing to stick by him despite all of the ineptitude he brought to the table. Serach knew that to many others, his silver and black furred mate had limited amounts of patience, but somehow he had largely managed to avoid wearing her's too thing. Hopefully that trend would continue in the coming weeks and months.

Nudging her haunch with his nose, he pulled back to resume their walk, although he did not stray far from her side. "Have you thought about what you want to name them?" He'd never been a part of such conversations before and wasn't really sure what to start, although a nagging feeling in his gut told him he should probably tell her sooner rather than later what he had been toying with in his mind. "I'd like to name one for my parents - I don't know what yet, but they're important to me. And I never thought I would be able to give them grandchildren." That was certainly the truth.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
SERACH & APONI DONATA

Aponi and Serach had become perhaps Relic Lore’s most surprising couple in history, but they somehow brought out the best in each other. She would support his battles with her teeth and fury and he calmed her, bringing out a previously dormant affectionate, understanding version of herself. Ying and yang so to speak. So when he nudged her haunch she fell in step by his side, close enough to casually brush up against one another every few moments. Like magnets the pair had hardly been apart since the challenge that had ripped the pack apart and brought them together. This wasn’t likely to change given that now his children were beginning to grow within her, this was bigger than just the two of them.

She hummed at his question, she hadn’t really thought further than this conversation and the one she would need to have with Lila soon. She had names that she had thought about using for Lila and Kyna but had ultimately decided against, but not anything she wanted for these specific pups. Raising her eyebrows in surprise at his comment her eyes searched her mate’s pale face, he had never thought that he would be able to give his parents grandchildren? The thought had never occurred to Aponi, she wasn’t close enough with Naira to even consider her a grandparent and Mapplethorpe had long grown cold. Smiling she pressed her flank to his, ”That’s a wonderful idea love.” She might have had more to say but the end of her sentence was dominated by a yawn, silently she turned directions so they could head back to the den. Maybe tonight she would actually sleep with the moon instead of the sun.

FADE

love has a quiet voice
[Image: AplcUOC.png]