(See All?) Announcements
616 Users Online
Vanadis, Bing, Google, Jadon, Finley

we were never welcome here at all. — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

The monochrome woman wondered if she would have spent this amount of time getting to know the wolves of Oak Tree Bend if she would have had a similar opinion about leaving them. While she still felt a tie to her former home, she hardly knew any of the wolves that remained and those she did know maintained a strain in their relationship. Never the less, Jessie knew if she was given the option to leave the wolves of Wild Rye Fields she would never be able to, even if it meant her own demise. They all upheld the values she expected with the packs she had been in and now she was finally experiencing her expectations.

Reyes was so bluntly honest. It brought a kind of relief to Jessie, to know that he just couldn’t really filter himself – at least in front of her. Such a thing would certainly get him in trouble in any meeting with their neighbors, especially if it wasn’t going their way. The man’s comment about not being a good medic or scout brought a small smirk on the pepper-and-salt colored woman’s face. He doesn’t have to tell me twice. Despite these setbacks, Reyes was still a man of many talents. While teachers were always useful, Jessie was not quite sure she wanted the opinionated man around her children quite so often, especially if his mate was around too – that just spelled out disaster. Jessie’s jaws parted, “We could always use a hunter. It would be nice to have someone else searching for herds and ensuring the caches are refilled.”

(This post was last modified: Sep 30, 2017, 06:22 AM by Jessie.)
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Ace who has 510 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reyes

“Hunter, huh? I can do that.”

It sounded more… Well, it sounded more like him than anything else the alpha female had listed. It wasn’t just her that had reservations about Reyes and watching children on the twenty-four seven. Good role model? Not exactly. Hell, ask the man himself, and he’d tell you himself that he was a poor influence. He’d been a bit relieved when it was time to part ways with his twin sisters, like maybe they might stand a chance away from himself and their mother.

Little did he know, but those were the woes of life, weren’t they?

But… The conversation seemed to be at an end, and Reyes found himself shuffling now as he struggled for words. He’d never been fond of talking just for the sake of filling up the empty air. He glanced at the alpha, and once he determined she didn’t have much else to say, the wolf cleared his throat. “Well, good talk,” he rumbled, tail swishing slowly by his hocks. “Guess I’ll go get on that.” Seemed a good a plan as any – and he liked to hunt, he really did. Was far more interesting than marking the borders, at any rate. “See you when I see you.”

Fin.

[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]