(See All?) Announcements
635 Users Online
Google, Bing, Matos

I'll know my name as it's called again — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

Damned if he did and damned if he didn't it seemed. This had to be the wolf equivalent of shooting himself in the foot. What if Maera was right? What if he had said something and been banished? Would it have really been worth it then? Leotie was - or had been, hell if knew right now - important but nothing rivaled or matched the importance of his own child and wife. It would have been a hellacious life to live, he knew that much.

He wanted to fight back, argue his case more but it was pointless. The Rigel man was being stubborn and rather stupid. Perhaps she was seeing this all better because she was a bit of an outsider to the situation. He simply sighed, giving up on trying to make her see his fault. He couldn't say he was happy with the topic change but at least it was about something else. "We can do that." Kerberos spoke softly. "Triell and their children are here. That...that should help, right? And she has somewhere warm to sleep, well-fed too." His brows furrowed still feeling as if that wasn't enough even if it was all they could do.

"Perhaps we should head back now, relax for a bit before I pick up Lacey?" The tawny male mused softly, a weak smile tugging on his ebony lips.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Namara who has 184 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Maera Slayer

Maera nodded when he tried to listen to her reason himself. Yes, it would help, she hoped. “We can make her comfortable… I don’t think we have an official healer, but we could go to one of our allies… maybe to the Cove? Ask if they had any advice or remedies that might help ease her mind and return her to her old self.” She suggested as she gently nudged his shoulder. She hated seeing him hurt like that, because he was a good soul, and the decision he had to make at the time hadn’t been fair on his heart… it should have been her having to make that decision, not him, because he just wanted to do right by everyone.

He suggested that they get some rest, or, at least, relax, and pick up Lacey after, to which she nodded. “That sounds wonderful," she murmured back as she turned, heading back towards the den with another soft nudge to his fur. She preferred his comfort to anyone else’s, and it’d been a while since they had time, just the two of them. Normally there was another wolf or their daughter bringing up some important matter… relaxing with him would be refreshing and reassuring to her, and she was more than happy to take the opportunity.

-Fade-

(This post was last modified: Sep 11, 2017, 02:02 AM by Maera.)
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]