Things That Need Said — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! 

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 151

Tagg was glad for Kajika’s understanding, though he still didn’t think he deserved it. He knew that he would have to talk to Moon about this now, just in case.  Better to get it over with. When the did find the wolves who had hurt their pack – and they would find them, Tagg was sure of it – she needed to be prepared for what might come back instead of her husband.

But Vespertio had had faith in him, and Kajika also had faith. He knew Moon would be right there with him the whole time to help him cope.  He could do this, right?

The current alpha’s next words helped calm him even further. If this man, who Vespertio had placed his trust in to lead in his absence, would have done the same, then Tagg really wasn’t that awful, was he?

“Talking to you always helps.” The veteran said quietly.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Not being able to say for sure how Moonshadow would feel about what Tagg had done he didn't want to tell the man one thing and it end up being something else. The tawny second didn't need that when it was clear he already felt bad enough. That didn't mean that Kajika didn't feel that in some level Moonshadow would understand. She was a mother who had lost two of her pups which was horrible but he felt it was even worse to have them killed after they were born and thriving.

Kajika didn't have to think much about it. He was sure he would have done the same in the same situation which he told Tagg. He felt it was important for him to hear that so that maybe it would help him to cope.

The alpha smiled at his subordinates words, “That's nice to hear Tagg, thank you. I am glad that I could help.” Like his former alpha he wanted to be there for his subordinates and help them so it was good to hear that he had been able to do that for Tagg.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! One more post each then archive?

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 156

There’s no place I’d rather be. Tagg thought, his gaze wandering over his surroundings.  Just a few minutes ago he’d been thinking about how threatening the trees on the other side of the border looked, but now it was more that this side was welcoming and warm.  It held him in, rather than the other side warning him out.

This was a much better feeling.

Tagg nudged his current alpha with his shoulder affectionately.  “Vespertio made a good choice in having you as beta.” He told him. The words were true, but he felt a twinge of guilt for the thoughts tickling the back of his mind.  He shook them off; it was a problem for another day.  “You are doing wonderfully in his place, and I know you will continue to do so.”

He turned his eye foreward again.  “How about we finish this border patrol and go teach Chan how to catch a squirrel?”

FADE

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Faded and archived.

Taggs kind words helped Kajika to feel that he really had helped the tawny man to feel a little better about what had happened. What his friend said next though surprised the alpha, “I hope that I can do Vespertio proud,” he stated. With things the way they were there were times that the dark man worried there wouldn't be a pack for their former alpha to return to. “I am doing my best but I do worry about the future of the pack.”

It was time to set the serious conversation aside as Tagg suggested a teaching moment with Chan. Kajika wouldn't pass that up, “That will be a good way to spend the afternoon and I am sure Chan will enjoy it.”

Fade

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.