Google, Bing, Viorel

Things get a little foggy — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
@Moonshadow @Kajika @Vespertio

Tagg did not get lost often, but it would figure that he would get lost now

He’d gone out to try and track down a herd of deer for hunting when a fog rolled in.  He got turned around, and the next thing he knew, he had no idea where he was.  What should have been a few days turned into a several week excursion as he tried to figure out which direction home was. 

Finally the fog cleared up and he was able to head towards the mountain.  He had wandered a lot further than he’d thought.  The pack scent had even faded from his coat, something his found both frustrating and terrifying. Vespertio had made it clear that there were no third chances.

But he wouldn’t send him off, would he? He didn’t mean to get lost. He didn’t want to spend so much time away from his mate and child.  He was trying to find them food.  He was trying to help the pack. Surely the pack patriarch would understand. 

The veteran didn’t even want to think about what he’d do if he didn’t.  

After what seemed like forever, he finally reached the border.  He paused, resisting the urge to immediately go find Moon.  The pack scent was gone from his pelt.  He needed to ask permission to enter the borders. He tipped his head back and called for his family.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Even after he had agreed to take over for Vespertio Kajika went about his usual duties. He'd never been in the lead position before so he wasn't exactly sure how to go about it. He knew some of what the agouti man had gone through but he knew he couldn't know everything. What he did know was that it was enough that his former leader felt he needed to step down for awhile. He felt keeping up with his duties was also the best way to make everything seem normal for the rest of the pack so they wouldn't panic about Vespertio stepping down. It was the last thing that he wanted for the pack when everything seemed to be so fragile.

The call reached him as he was just finishing up his patrol of the border which was lucky since he hadn't checked that part of the border yet. He knew who it was before he even made it to the border. Just as he'd told Moonshadow, Tagg was back. The dark leader had a few things to say to the man especially after seeing how upset his co-lead and friend was.

He stepped into view tail raised above his back and head held high. Tagg should know that Vespertio would not be making the decision of his acceptance back into the pack. “So you managed to get yourself back here did you?” He asked not holding back the anger he felt toward the man I'm that moment. “You hurt her, I warned you.”

(This post was last modified: Aug 05, 2017, 11:59 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

His voice rang out through the territory with ease. The new lead's dark head snapping up from the lakes edge. Silver eyes widened as large paws quickly started to run. She sprinted as fast as she could towards the border. Was he really home or was this a dream? Despite taking off as soon as she heard the call from her husband she wasn't the first to arrive. The dark form of Kajika barely registered as Moon barrel past him. "Tagg!" She shouted as she skidded right into him. Her silver dusted tail swung rapidly as she attacked him with kisses. Tears of happiness fell from her eyes as excited whines fell from her maw. He was home! She couldn't believe it. Her love had come home safe and sound. It never occurred to her that her new co-leader was angry for she had forgotten all about the threat he had made to the russet man all that time ago. Nor had she heard what Kajika had said right before she arrived. The dark woman had also forgotten that he had to ask permission to come home from someone who wasn't leading when he left.

Word Count: 200
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 253

This is why he hated howling.  Every time, someone unwanted showed up.  Not that Tagg was unhappy to see his best friend, and he was about to greet him when suddenly everything went wrong.  The beta’s posture changed – not beta anymore, clearly, but alpha. Everything about him radiated aggression, and Tagg couldn’t help but shrink back a little.  It took every ounce of willpower not to respond in kind. “I didn’t me-”

But his protest was cut off by an overjoyed shriek as his mate skidded into his side, completely bowling him over. Everything else was forgotten as he greeted his mate. “I missed you so much.” He told her, nuzzling her and peppering her face with kisses.  It felt as if his throat was closing up, he was so overcome with emotion. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to be gone, I got lost.” He gushed.  “I thought of nothing but you and Chan, and getting back to you.”

He didn’t want to step away from his mate, so instead he curled his neck around hers. He closed his eyes and breathed deep, allowing her scent to wash over him. His voice was hushed and thick as he struggled to keep it together. “I was looking for a herd of deer to hunt… summer is ending soon and food is going to get scarce before long, and then things got foggy and I got turned around and I was so lost… It should only have been a few days, I’m so sorry!”

"Speech"  Thought

l
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark leader didn't hide his anger from the tawny man nor did he hide his new position in the pack either. He knew Moonshadow would allow the man back in without a moment's thought because he was her mate. Kajika couldn't fault her for that, if it was Lunette he would do the same. Still he wanted to make himself perfectly clear to the man before he did allow the man back into the cove. The words that Tagg had started to speak were cut off but Kajika could guess what the last part was.

That would have to wait for his co-lead and friend barreled past him without so much as a greeting which was to be expected. So the dark alpha waited for them to have their reunion without a word. Though he did not relax his posture, Tagg needed to know he hurt her badly and Chan was too small to really understand but he knew his father wasn't around. That only further fueled the anger towards the male inside him.

“This is the second time Tagg that you have disappeared fromn the cove but this time you hurt her,” he growled as he took a step toward the pair, “What did you think would happen when you returned knowing full well she would be hurt by your disappearance? And Chan, you left him wanting to know where his father was.”

(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2017, 03:20 AM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her greeting was reciprocated by her husband. She continued to adorn his face with kisses as the russet veteran began to apologize. A whirlwind of emotions ran through her head. He got lost? She knows from experience what its like to get lost. Thats how she had accidentally left the year before. She allowed him to speak for he didnt want to interrupt him. He curled his neck around hers and pulled her close. She buried her nose in to his scruff and inhaled his scent. The familiarity washed over her causing more tears to fall. Oh how she had missed him.

The red veteran told his story of how he had gone hunting but got lost in the fog. She gave him a squeeze before moving away from him so that she could face him. However before she could open her mouth to speak, a growl reached her ears. Her dark head whipped around to see Kajika stepping towards them. It was clear that he was pissed and not afraid to show his new status. He spoke of this being Tagg's third time disappearing from the cove but this time he had hurt her. Moonshadow fought the urge to cower for she was now also alpha. A whine fell from her lips when Kajika spoke of her Chan. The boy had asked where his dad was and she had to say she didnt know. It did break her heart that Chan had been left and that he didnt know why. She understood now that he was back and said why but could their baby understand that? A new wave of tears filled her eyes but she stayed silent. She would allow Tagg to say his peace and would step in if things got out of hand.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 275

Tagg’s reunion with his wife was cut short as Kajika began to speak and Moon stepped away. He longed to follow after her and maintain their contact, but now was not the time. He could spend the rest of the day curled up with her and playing with their son.

He fought his body’s automatic desire to respond to his friend’s aggression with his own. He forced his ears to lie flat as he adopted a more submissive position. Guilt stabbed through him at the mention of his son. Neither of the times he had gone missing had been his fault – had it? The first time, he’d been attacked and forced to flee or die.  This time he’d simply lost his way. Then he realized something: he didn’t seem to have much luck hunting on his own. Every time he went out by himself, something happened to prevent his immediate return.

He had to resist the urge to snap back, Do you not think she would be even more hurt if I had failed to come home? Would you prefer that Chan not have a father? He managed to hold his tongue only because he was not in the habit of talking back to authority.

“I did not mean to disappear.” The veteran repeated. “I missed them just as much as they missed me. But I made a promise.  And regardless of my intention, that promise remains broken.” Tagg looked up, meeting the darker man’s gaze. “I don’t expect you to break yours.” Then he did something that every fiber of his being screamed against.

He closed his eye.

“Deliver whatever punishment you see fit.”

"Speech"  Thought

(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2017, 03:13 PM by Tagg.)
l
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark leader could not go back on his promise to deliver a punishment should Tagg hurt her. He understood that the tawny man may not have meant it, to leave her and their son. He was glad that Tagg had found his way back because he knew it would make Moonshadow and Chan happy to have him back. It still did not change the fact that Kajika had seen how upset Moonshadow was by her mates absence. He had seen how sad Chan had been and he couldn't let that happen to them again. Moonshadow was one of the most important wolves in his life and he needed to protect her even if that meant from her mate.

He waited to see what Tagg's reaction to his words would be but he did not expect a fight from the man after the words that had been spoken when the warning had been given. He could not let this pass and he could not break his word but he also understood Moonshadow could end up angry with him but that was a risk he would have to take. He hoped that if she was one day she would understand he did it for her and Chan because he loved them both and wanted to protect them.

“I know you did not mean to disappear just as you didn't the first time. I am also sure you missed them as much as they did you but you did break your promise to me and regardless of how it happened she and Chan we're still hurt,” he said as he stepped closer to Tagg, “Moonshadow and Chan mean a lot to me and I can't break my promise.” He was only a step away from Tagg now as the man closed his eyes and accepted his fate. “I am glad we can understand each other,” he stated before striking out and placing a hard bite to the man's shoulder. Then he stepped back giving Moonshadow an apologetic look, “Next time it will be much worse,” he warned.

Tagg would have the pain of the bite for a few days a reminder that Kajika Tallis keeps his word and will deliver a punishment when necessary. <B “I'm sorry it had to be like this Tagg I hope it doesn't come to this in the future,”</b> he said once he was a short distance from the pair, “Welcome home I am glad you made it back.”

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her silver gaze flicked between two of the three wolves she loved most. Her husband replied to Kajika restating that he hadn't meant to leave and that his promise remain broken regardless. Promise? Moons gazed flicked to the approaching man. What promise? Then her love stated that he didnt expect Kajika to go back on his. What are they tal- her thoughts were cut short as the memory of being told that Kajika had threatened that of Tagg ever did anything to hurt her he would hurt him. Now it all made sense, but it was a little too late. Tagg accepted his fate and encouraged it. Standing up quickly, the dark woman's tail curled over her back and her head raised to match Kajikas. Her eyes narrowed at her co-lead as a small growl was given as he bite her mates shoulder. He gave her an apologetic look afterwards which silenced her growl. A single bite to the shoulder would be tolerated so she relaxed her gaze but held her posture. She gave her best friend a nod as he walked away from the pair and welcomed her love home. Turning to her husband she closed the distance between them. Her coral tongue slipped out from behind inky lips to give a gentle kiss to his injury. "Welcome home love" she greeted officially as she brushed her pelt against his as to adorn him with their scent once more.

Word Count: 243