(See All?) Announcements
595 Users Online
Bing, Google

Maybe tonight I'll call ya — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 228 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Niles Archer Lyall
Niles leaned into her embrace, his nostrils burning from the unbidden tears that threatened to appear. He blinked them away, sniffing as he listened to his sister's plan. She was going to request for Greer's help - which made sense since the wolves of Aurora Heights were nearby - and, if that was possible with the aid of a borrowed Scout, she would be back within four days. Within seven, the rest of her little band of followers would show up. It didn't seem long, but when time was precious, he knew it was going to feel like an eternity. He was going to have to force himself to be patient; all he could do in the meantime was tend to his mate and hope for the best.

"Thank you," he breathed, pulling away so that he could look at her and give her a nod. "Draven's been gone a while. His son went missing." He made a face, remembering Sachiel and their little exchange by the northern cascades. "I don't know how well-stocked his den was before he left; he isn't like Mom, though." For one reason or another, he felt as if he had to tell Morganna this; as if it lent something to the absent Healer's character in comparison to how Elettra managed her supplies and patients. It was all speculation for the most part; Niles was wholly sure that they would get to the den and find little else than brittle stems and broken leaves. He and Tikhon had probably given Castel the last of whatever had been stored.

"This way," he slowly turned to lead Morganna into the heart of the Vale. "Castel was asleep when I left her; I'll take you to the infirmary first." With sad eyes and a limp tail he cast a gaze back to his sister, taking a deep breath before picking his way through the trees. To the Old Gods, he cast out a silent cry for their help, but the loudest plea of them all was for his mother and how he sorely wished she had still been alive.

(Fade.)
[Image: grey-autumn2014sigNILES.png]
we can say goodbye, just head home, but if we're going to be alone
Chimera is currently traveling with Niles and may hop into this IC thread!