(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Bing

I have seen the seasons — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
@Adelayde (given permission to pp). set a day after the border thread || Evening, not far from WRF borders, Partly Cloudy, 52°F (11°C)

LAIKE ARTEMIEVA

He really owed Lachesis. Like really owed him. The pale leader had been kind enough to let him hang around the area so he could spend some time with @Adelayde. It was much needed time really. While the distance wasn't that far, in the long run, it was unruly of him to keep making the trip. It would either leave him with no time at Hearthwood or no time with Adelayde. Both sounded rather terrible really. He might have liked the tall Rye more than the River but his loyalty was sworn to the forest pack.

The stocky Artemieva had managed to lure Adelayde away from her border patrol in order to spend some time with him. He was more okay now with brushing against her or gently nudging her cheek. He didn't want to deprive her or make her second guess even if he never said anything out loud. "I missed you." Was about the most he said in terms of affection. "I hope you don't mind be spending a few extra days out here, thought it would be nice." A soft smile threatened to pull on his features as they walked away from the Rye pack's borders. He wasn't going to go too far mentioning it was already evening time, just a nice little stroll.

"You can tell me to leave whenever." He half joked. The last thing he really wanted was to be some pain in the arse around here. He knew that her pack likely wouldn't appreciate it if he was taking up all of her time and didn't let her do whatever it was the Rye wolves did.

art by kydnt
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

The Snow was pleasantly surprised when Laike arrived at the Rye borders with Lachesis at his side. It had become almost routine for monthly visits with the distance that separated them making frequent travel hard. They both had duties to their packs as both of them were betas. The two of them couldn't hastily leave every week to come see each other. Though, the couple took advantage of their time together, making the best out of it as they could manage. So when Laike lured her away, she was rather happy to oblige. 

Brushing up against the pale male every so often, seeking comfort in this touch as they moved further and further away from the rye borders. Silence fell over them, though it was comfortable, easy silence that didn't make the stomach upset. Adelayde was happy to just spend whatever time she had with him. 

"I missed you." Mismatched eyes softening as she turned to face his fiery gaze, placing a kiss upon his nose. "I missed you," she returned before he continued on. Of course she didn't mind he asked to stay behind for a few days. The gesture meant a lot to her, more than she could express openly. "Of course I don't mind, saves me from having to imagine you're with me everyday." She retorted with a joyous chuckle as she reached to nuzzle his cheek. 

"You can tell me to leave whenever." Ade's heart tensed for a moment as she wished he would never leave. Instead of pointing it out bluntly that she didn't want to see him go anymore or having to leave him when she visited, she resorted to humor. "If I had it my way, I'd kidnap ya and make sure you never leave!" The Snow woman halfjoked as she bumped his shoulder playfully.

Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva

He made himself vulnerable with her. He allowed her to touch him, get close, joke around with him. It felt good but sometimes the tenderness of it all was still strange. His face heating up at her kiss on his nose. A small smile tugged on his ebony lips. How had he got so lucky with her? There were likely millions of other males that were better than him yet he had managed to have her interest and feelings.

The large male softly returned her chuckle. "Glad I'm not the only one." He often wished she was there in the forest - or that he could be here in the lowlands with her every day - but he knew that was almost a bit far-fetched. She didn't want to leave her family and he wasn't sure if he was ready to really seal the deal on everything. Moving in was such a big step for them. Monthly meetings to everyday meetings...he wondered if it would be as blissful as it sounded.

"Oh yeah?" A grey brow raised as he bumped into her side. "You the kidnapping type? You didn't strike me as a criminal, Ade." Laike smirked before picking up his pace to a brisk jog. His head turned over his shoulder to make sure she would follow after. "Can't kidnap me without a fight!" It certainly wouldn't be a hard fight, though. He was so stocky and ungraceful. Not to mention he lacked the actual intent to escape her grasp.

Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
PP approved by Becca <3

He returned her chuckle as he mentioned she wasn't the only one trying to imagine the other at their side everyday. She agreed it was far fetched to think it could happen anytime soon as the topic recently didn't go smoothly between the two of them. Adelayde wasn't ready to put their relationship above the Rye just yet. The looming cloud of uncertainty threatened to spoil what future the couple did have if Adelayde fed too much into it. Which she had a hard time not doing...

His tone changed to match hers as her mismatched eyes caught his fiery gaze after he bumped against her side in a playful manner. Laughing lightly, "Wouldn't you want to know?" She retorted back as he suddenly picked up his pace, brisk-fully moving away from her. As he threw his head over his shoulder and shouted back at her, her legs finally became unglued from a slow walk and lunged to take after his fleeing pale form. Her large frame caught up to the Artemieva quickly, though she supposed he wasn't really trying to get away from her. Throwing in a playful growl, she swatted at his hindquarters before she lunged to take him down.

As they rolled upon the ground momentarily, she fought to gain the upper hand as they tumbled within the wild rye together. Fits of laughter escaped her maw in the process as the victor was still undecided. Quickly before her eyes, Laike took the upper hand and ended up looming above her as their tumbling stopped. He must of been lucky or she just didn't have the edge that she thought she had. However, if anyone did top her, she didn't mind that it was Laike after all. 

Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva

A soft oof escaped his mouth as he was taken down with ease. Laike was always surprised by the strength the tall female held, one day he would get used to it and be more prepared (maybe). But for now, he got to have his breath taken away - literally - by Adelayde.

As they tumbled he did his best to gain an upper hand in the situation. Her laughter was like a sweet symphony and he couldn't stop himself from laughing along with her. This time together had been very needed to the pale male. Everything that had been going on back in his own home had left him feeling a bit down and more closed off than usual. Here, with Adelayde, he felt freed and relaxed.

Laike ceased his laughter as their tumbling stopped and he had finally gained the upper hand. His nose moved to brush at her ear. "You need more practice at this whole kidnapping thing. I don't think the wolf your napping should come out on top." The large Artemieva teased with a small smile. He had a strong feeling she couldn't be a criminal even if she wanted to. It had provided him a good reason to romp about with her for a moment, though. "What do you wanna do? Think we might have the whole evening to ourselves." That was it nothing came up and or one of her packmates didn't come looking for her.

Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

The tawny woman would have bet on herself to come out on top, though luckily she wasn't a gambling type of girl. Tonight, Laike was the lucky man to best her as he brushed her muzzle against her ear, sending a parade of electric tingles down her spine as her breath caught in her throat. She'd be lying if she said she didn't feel more attracted to the man that came out on top or that she didn't feel more desire for him to continue to be dominant over her. Though, she was an independent woman and it wasn't in her nature to let another aside from her alphas to hold rank over her, she let this time go without a fight. 

A smirk crossed her ebony lips as he teased her about her lack of kidnapping skills. She fought the urge to grab him then and really show him that she could best him if she put her mind to it, but the pale man continued on to ask her what she wanted to do. "Mmmm, the whole evening, you say?" She purred as she reached her front paws up to enclosed around his thick neck, her salmon tongue caressing the side of his muzzle gently before she pulled him down to have him lay next to her. "As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter what we do." 

Though she would love to continue to lay on the sappiness, there's was an idea that crossed her mind that needed attending to. And Laike was just the perfect man to help her accomplish the task. "But, there's this mean old badger that took over our den," she said with raised brow referencing the den only they used, well until the badger. "I can't get him to stay out." She stated with a frown.