(See All?) Announcements
636 Users Online
Isla, Google, Bing

We Build, We Fight — White Fir Notch 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
This is a pack meeting that will be open until October 23. It is a read only to inform the pack but feel free to post any reactions your character may have. Backdated to 10/7

@Jynx @Ambrosia @Sylva @Tyne

It was time, they were well overdue for a meeting and Emrys had a lot in his mind that he wanted to bring to his subordinates. He didn't know how happy any of them would be about what he had to say. It would be the first time he addressed the pack and he had to admit he was a little nervous.what he had to say needed to be said and he was the one that had to do it now that he was alpha. He'd let them go too long without a meeting and that needed to change.

Once he had finished his morning duties Emrys made his way to the heart of the territory outside the communal den. There would be plenty of space for the pack to gather so they could receive the news he needed to give them. He raised his pale maw into the air and called for his subordinates to join him. When is call finished he settled in to wait for them to arrive.

Once everyone had come to the meeting place and settled in the pale leader didn't waste any time in getting to what needed to be said. “Thank you for coming. It's been a long time since we've had a meeting and there are quite a few things I would like to inform you about.” He started his gaze landing in each of them in turn. “The first order of business, winter is fast approaching and though I trust you all already know this I would like to remind you all that everyone should be doing their part to keep the caches full. We don't want to end up in a situation like we did last winter. On that note we will be having a pack hunt soon. The pups are old enough that they can participate and it will be a good learning experience for them.”

He gave a moment for that to settle in with them but it wasn't the worst of the news he had to deliver. As he looked between each of them it was only a reminder of how small their numbers had dwindled. This wasn't something he was happy about and hoped that with winter coming they would have some loners join. “I am sure that it has not escaped any of you that our numbers aren't what they once were. So while you are out hunting or scouting please be on the lookout for new members.” He hoped that they all would do their part in bringing new members. The pale leader didn't understand why their numbers had dwindled so quickly but he hoped to remedy that in the coming months.

The last bit of news he wanted to share was about Jynx, his ice blue gaze went to meet hers and he gave her a small nod. “I also need to inform you that Jynx has stepped down temporarily. She is hoping to be back as soon as possible and until that time anything you would have brought to her you can bring to me.” Emrys was worried about his mate but he was keeping a close eye on her. She would get through this stressful time. He just hoped the approaching winter wouldn't add to her worries. He didn't like delivering the news if her stepping down but she had to do what was best for her.

With one final look at all if his subordinates Emrys spoke again. “That is all I have for you now so this meeting is adjourned. Thank you all again for coming.” With that the pale leader turned and slipped into the forest.

(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2017, 03:22 AM by Emrys.)