(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Magg, Google, Bing

Blah, Blah, Blah — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The woman seemed pleased, perhaps happy to have a traveling partner after all. Honestly to the ghost it seemed like a good idea to be two, as two wolves they be able to hunt bigger prey and as two wolves they could keep their skills sharp. At least they hoped she be okay with helping him. It been forever since they done anything related to a fight. They needed to grow stronger, needed to be able to keep up with Keala once they got out of the forest. They would not drag her down so they needed all the practices they could get, for the last thing the pale ghost wanted was to be a burden yet again.

Then Keala set into motion and they wondered if she should tell her that the Notch was close, though they knew that once they managed to get there they have to ask her a favor more. They were banished, an outlaw once they reached Notch lands. They neede her to go close, where they could not. Neede her to help them, and before that, they neede to build up trust. A reason for her to help them more than just their company. Hopefully, it wouldn't take them to long to gain her trust fully. Thye needed her to find Sylva, even if the dark medic did not wanna come with them they neede to say sorry before the left her to hopefully live a happy life without them to mess it up.

As Keala held her tail high they to straightened up fully yet their tail never reached to dominated, no he would not dominate her instead their body was held in neutral tones. Maybe one day they be able to be as sure of their will and worth as she seemed to them.
{end}

"Talking" IT.

(This post was last modified: Oct 15, 2017, 01:48 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated