(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Finley, Bing, Google, Viorel, Isla

A lone wolf and her thoughts — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>A sigh escaped the white female's maw. Lately Athena has been sick of the snow covered ground and all white appearance of the land. Indeed, she was a Arctic wolf and all, but snow gets annoy to look at day and night. She needed a change and she knew exactly where that would be.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Mountain of Dire. The trip wouldn't take her very long as she was already very close to the magnificent rock. She usually took trips up to the mountain to clear her mind and to breath in the crisp, clean air. The pressure never really bothered her, only the time when her ears pop. The trip up the first ridge was a job, but after the white female got moving it was a breeze.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Soon enough, she was at her favorite ridge. It was relatively hard to find, but you either have to accidentally find it or you have to know what paths to take. It looked over all of Relic Lore. The view was amazing and it took her breath every time. The sky was baby blue, the treetops topped with snow, everything sparkled. It blew her mind away. Looking down, she could see Serpent's Pass and Lost Lake to the side.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>The white she-wolf sniffed the clean air and all that fill her nostrils was the smell of pine trees and the uncontaminated air. Looking around her, she couldn't see any signs of other lone or pack wolves, she took her chance and laid down. Her head on her paws, she stared off into the land of Relic Lore. Soon enough, sleep overtook the iridescent female.</font>
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen went traveling that day. He thought of his new friend and of his sisters past birthday. It was okay. He had eaten some fish and went for a swim. He liked this mountain. The fresh air and the light breeze. The high ridges. Fallen padded through the paths, covered with snow. In the snow he looked like a star in the night sky. He hadn't seen snow in Bramble Falls, his tempory home.

He smelled the air, his ears erect, his body laid-back. He smelled a femme. So, he was not alone as he first presumed. Mountain of Dire happened to be a slow place, with not as many wolves. They can't take the height. He wasn't used to the snow. The cold, wet abundant powder swept over the mountain.

Then his heart stopped. He loved this spot. The ridge looked over the whole Relic Lore. Amazed, he took a step forward. Then the snow fell, leaving a weak spot. Fallen, unfortunately fell for Mother Nature's trap. He yelped. He fell, landing in a hidden ridge. He was normally much more careful. He landed right beside a sleeping femme. So that's where she was sleeping. She shifted and moved. Uh-oh.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>The ground that the femme was on, suddenly shook. The dream that the female was having faded away into the darkness. Athena's eyes snapped open and a growl escaped her maw. Whipping her head to the side and getting up in a flash, she barred her teeth at whatever feel onto her ridge.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>What was in front of her was not what she expected. What lay in front was a black brute, rather handsome as she inspected him with her amber orbs. He was bigger than her, as most other wolves in Relic Lore. Medium size, with powerful muscles from travelings. She'd wouldn't last that long in a fight, but she knew that she would be faster than him, especially maneuvering through the rocky cliffs and paths. <b>"Who are you?"</b>, growled Athena.</font>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
<b>"Sorry. Didn't mean to fall. Should've been more careful..."</b> Fallen trailed off. His grey orbs shifted to the white femme, inspecting her. She was white as the snow, had amber eyes, and was small. She looked like Willie. The femme had kinda of- KIND OF scared him, more like surprised him. <b>"I'm Fallen. And you are?"</b>

Fallen moved off to the side to give her more space. The femme did need some room, especially on this small cliff. e had remembered when Willie had called him a gentleman, or er...wolf. His parents had taught him manners. He waved his tail in curiosty as he waited for her answer.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Athena hesitated before she answered the brute. She didn't know if he would know who she is and her dangerous pat of hers. She had never seen this wolf before, so she doubted he'd know who she is. <b>"You can call me Athena."</b> The white femme still had her guard up, but when he stepped aside and gave her more room, she relaxed slightly.</font>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen smiled. He stretched then said. <b>"The view here is so beautiful."</b> He meant it, it was bonny. <b>"I love this spot."</b> Fallen sighed and just wished his sister could've went here. She would've loved it. Fallen jumped up, trying to reach the ledge. His front paws reached the top and he pulled himself up. <b>"I better be going. Sorry, again."</b> He prodded slowly, hoping the femme would say somwthing.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Athena nodded with Fallen, when he stated that the view was beautiful. It was very <span class='word'>bonny</span>. The female continued to relax and she stared off toward Relic Lore. Soon the male tried jumping up to the ledge above her. She'd never be able to reach that high, but she easily fit down the narrow path to the right of her. Fallen told her he was leaving and Athena felt a jab of loneliness inside of her. She looked up at him, <b>"You don't have to..."</b>, the female protested.</font>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen looked back at Athena. <b>"You really want me to?"</b> Fallen smiled. He liked this femme. He jumoed back down, carefully and landing on his feet. "<b> So are you hungry? I can catch us both something."</b> Fallen liked hunting. It was his specialty. He liked being careful and sly. Making sure the leaves didn't crackle under his foot. He was getting hungry. He didn't eat earlier that morning.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Athena smiled at the brute. <b>"That would be nice, but you don't have to."</b> The female could find own food. She didn't like the idea of her feeling helpless and not getting her own food, so she'd most likely help him. Now the problem was getting down the mountain. The path was narrow and it would be tricky for him to follow it and the female wouldn't be able to jump up onto the ridge above her. So the only way was to split up and meet where the two paths converge. <i>Maybe, he has another idea,</i> the white female thought to herself.</font>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
<b>"Do you want to hunt together?"</b> Fallen asked. If he wasn't going to hunt <i>for</i> this wolf, he'll hunt <i>with</i> the wolf. Maybe he could eat some elk again. Oh, sweet elk. He hadn't eaten elk in a long time. The last time he eat elk was at his sister's last birthday. He looked at the she- wolf and the ledge he jumped, trying to figure a way up, if she said yes.
(This post was last modified: Jan 15, 2012, 02:57 AM by Fallen.)