(See All?) Announcements
600 Users Online
Bing, Google

ride on — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 88 posts.

The small loner didn’t say anything else, which only made the yearling more uncomfortable as he shuffled awkwardly int he snow. Was… was their meeting over now? Did he leave? He blinked, his tail flicking with uncertainty behind him, his legs poised and ready to depart. But the male’s face lit up once more, an excited hum rolling off his tongue as he introduced himself. Chamomile. Huh. Wasn’t that some sort of plant? But who was Seven to judge—he was the one named after a stupid number. Well, sort of. That had been the name he’d given to himself as the one his mother had provided him with was far to formal sounding. Septimus. Yuck! His mother had been a blessing in his life but his birth name certainly hadn’t. Nice t’meet ya, he offered with a wide smile, m’names Seven. His head tipped to the side once more, his expression tight with youthful curiosity. You plannin’ on stickin’ around?

Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile
All the information that he was given was too interesting to be forgotten. Shallows Edge, Seven, hunting for siblings! Chamomile wondered just how many wonders this male was hiding from him. Not that it was much of his business but curiosity did kill the cat - or wolf in this case.

"Oh I'm not sure." He answered with an honest hum. "I'm getting tired but there's still so much to see!" Chamomile stated rather matter-of-factly. He didn't actually know how much more there was to see, for all he knew he could be at the end of the road. He held out hope, though! It wasn't like he had ever heard (or seen) this Shallows Edge place until now.

"Any recommendations or tips?" His head tilted to the left slightly. Certainly the pack wolf would know more than the lone wolf.
[Image: otbsig2_by_euphoriclies-d9q13rs.png]
currently seeking teaching or advising threads
interested in your wolf learning? pm me!

Made sense. Sometimes Seven wished he had explored a little more before deciding to settle down, but he also didn’t want to keep wandering. Not if he was trying to locate his siblings. The easiest thing to do was stay put and let them find him, otherwise he might never see them again. He was happy in the shallows, with his cousin. The peppered yearling felt a little out of place, but that was mostly because he had kept to himself since his arrival. He liked being a part of the rag tag group.

Well, he started, his chin tipping to the side, I’ve explored most of the north. It’s pretty boring. Flat; barren. Et cetera. Some of the wolves he’d encountered in the north hadn’t been completely awful. In fact, they had been quite informative and steered Seven in the right direction. M’uncle leads a pack up there. But they had moved, hadn’t they? Wasn’t that what he heard through the grapevine? Something-wood. I’d check out the south. There’s another pack south of here. I think. At least, that’s what he had heard as well. 

Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile
wrap up with your next post?

His tail waved about eagerly again. The information was good! Like, really good! It was mostly about packs but at least with that information, he would vaguely be able to find more friends. "Thanks, Seven! You're pretty helpful, eh?" He said with a wide smile. Chamomile was fairly grateful this was the first wolf he had run into in a while. Even if they didn't seem to share the same energy levels.

"Think we 'ought to be parting ways now, though. I've got so much to explore and you got siblings to find!" His head nodded softly to drive home the point that they both had better things to do than be yapping at each other all day. Not that Chamomile really minded it all that much.

Without a formal goodbye, he spun on his heel before taking off in the other direction. He wasn't one for good byes for they seemed far too serious. He did, however, offer one last friendly bark.

-Chamomile Exit-
[Image: otbsig2_by_euphoriclies-d9q13rs.png]
currently seeking teaching or advising threads
interested in your wolf learning? pm me!

The dark stranger seemed to be a bit of a scatterbrain but Seven didn’t mind. He was guilty of the same crime; however, he was typically a little more composed than his older companion. No problem, he mused in response, his tail swaying once more. Him? Helpful? He had never been called such before, as it was usually him calling others helpful! But he appreciated the comment nonetheless and flashed Chamomile a wide, toothy grin.

Wait—he was leaving? Already?! What the—but the loner didn’t wait for a response. He was quick to turn on his heels and take off, his small body creating tracks in the snow as he went. Well then. See ya around, Chamomile!! He shouted off in the direction of the loner despite his confused expression. What a weird feral! Friendly, but so bizarre! However, Seven couldn’t help but hope that he’d cross paths with the green-eyed stranger once more. Maybe next time he’d be in the mood for a longer conversation—after he’d explored more of the Lore. Hopefully, by then, Seven would know where his siblings were.

With a sigh he continued along his previous path, his muddy gaze flicking off into the direction that Chamomile had disappeared into in hopes that he’d reappear…

Fade.