(See All?) Announcements
604 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

Fighting Shadows — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 21 posts.
Inactive
Sonora Kairi
No worries! I hope things have calmed down for you.

Sonny did her best to comfort the child, she couldn't imagine what it must feel like to be unable to find his home. She reassured him that they could look for his home in the morning, it was the best she could do for the time being. There was too big of a chance that one or both of them could get hurt traversing the mountain in the dark. “I know but you’ll get to see her soon and everything will be better,” she told the pup as she brushed her muzzle along his cheek. All they had to do was get through the night and hopefully they would find Chan’s home.

“No, I haven't found a den yet,” she replied when he asked. During her time she'd found places to stay a night or two but nothing that was permanent. Sonora wasn't sure if she was ready to settle down or keep traveling. After losing everything that was important to her she wanted to find a place that was just right for her. She wanted a place that she could feel safe in again. That was something she knew she wouldn't find right away but she hoped to by winter. She'd never been on her own during the winter before and the thought of it was a little scary for her.

(This post was last modified: Oct 09, 2017, 07:16 PM by Sonora.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
feel free to pp him walking or anything :) and sorry about the short post Dx

Sonny comforted the lost boy by saying that he would see his mama soon. "I hope your right" he said as she nuzzled his cheek. Why did he have to wander off? This was the worst idea he had ever gotten. He got curious and asked if she had a den. Her answer was surprising for she said no. Mismatched eyes looked up at her with surprise with his mouth hanging open. "H-how do ya not have a den? Where do you sleep then?" He asked with worry in his voice. He had always had a den and couldn't imagine anyone with out one. 
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Inactive
Sonora Kairi

The boy was scared and wanted his mother which was understandable, he was still so young. In Sonny’s opinion too young. Still children had a way of wandering off, she'd done her fair share as a pup too. Never quite so far from home but what happened to little Chan could have easily happened to her. “Don't worry Chan we’ll find her and I can only imagine how happy she will be to see you.” The tawny female licked his crown hoping it might help some.

He'd asked her about her den to which she told him she didn't have one. She'd been looking for a place to stay for the night but a place to call home she had yet to find. He seemed a little surprised to hear that she didn't have one and wanted to know how she didn't and where she slept. “Well I lost my home a little while back and had to come look for a new one but I haven't found a place to call home yet,” she explained in a way that she hoped he could understand. “I have been sleeping wherever I can find a safe place. I usually only use it for a night or two.” Speaking of which they would need a place to stay for the night. “Do you want to help me find a place for tonight?”

(This post was last modified: Dec 05, 2017, 01:41 AM by Sonora.)
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
yup its official I'm the worst DX

The small child looked up at her as he waited for an answer. His young mind couldn't fathom not having a den and definitely not having a home. Which is why when she said she lost her home his mouth fell open. "You can stay with us if you want! Im sure mama wouldn't mind!" He exclaimed excitedly. He would love if she came and stayed. He liked her very much. It made him sad that she didn't have a place to sleep and he wanted her to be happy. His attention turned to finding a den when she asked if he wanted to help her find a den. He nodded vigorously. He would love to help. Plus he was really tired. A yawn gave this away even though he tried to hide it.
(This post was last modified: Feb 04, 2024, 03:21 AM by Asmund.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Inactive
Sonora Kairi

Having a den was something that Sonora didn't expect to have until she found a pack to join. She was traveling now and having a den just wasn't a possibility since she never stayed anywhere for more than a couple nights. She looked down surprised at the boy as he offered for her to come stay with him and his pack. “That's very kind of you Chan. Perhaps when I take you home I can speak to her about it?” She didn't know much about his pack or if she was even sure she was ready for a pack yet. Still it wouldn't hurt to at least talk to his mother about it.

She smiled as he nodded when she'd asked if he wanted to help her find a den. “Well then we should get started then.” So she began showing him the places to look for a den that would he a good size to fit them both.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2018, 02:48 PM by Sonora.)